SCUMBAG LOLABREA01-Alert

what i find funny is the fucktards that high five this guy on his reviews like he is the fucking roger ebert of hookers...its laughable.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I thought name calling was prohibited.

If this thread is to continue, shouldn't the title be changed?
The only thing more sad about a delusional BS alert is someone posting something in Coed about that BS alert.

Welcome to rock bottom.
Lapdogs and sheep.

We got ourselves the internet version of a pettin' zoo.

And, for the record, I AM amused. Very much so.

If this thread is to continue, shouldn't the title be changed? Originally Posted by OldGrump
I suggest Shep vs the Hobby Universe

PS. Recommendation: Fuck NO

If this thread is to continue, shouldn't the title be changed? Originally Posted by OldGrump
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases.

No, the title will not be changed.

Torito
Thanks for the explanation, Torito. I was mistaken.
what i find funny is the fucktards that high five this guy on his reviews like he is the fucking roger ebert of hookers...its laughable. Originally Posted by fletch
Two thumbs up, errr
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (12.4 KB, 290 views)
what i find funny is the fucktards that high five this guy on his reviews like he is the fucking roger ebert of hookers...its laughable. Originally Posted by fletch
I almost picture them in the room high fiveing him as he finishes up.
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases.

No, the title will not be changed.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
What about number 4 that says blatant insults (scumbag) or hostility will not be tolerated, number 18 that says multiple handles are not permitted (see two new reviewers with zero history against a lady that was previously almost flawless in reviews), and even number 17 which talks about cyber stalking. That one I admit is a little bit of a stretch since all Shep does is instigate and let his minions do the work. Still, he's going around posting in threads about Lola with the sole intention of discrediting her.
Im glad this is all out now ... I got pretty worked up over the integrity of our review system being used as "whore-fare" instead of information exchange... Ive been called: The Paladin of Justice, its true, but its time to move on and enjoy the lovely ladies here ... with Darth's little head =

I listen to a lot of different styles of music and while reading over and reacting about to this crap I created a playlist on my IPod, which I have today officially titled "Eccie Drama"

Anyone cares to share what songs I should add to this playlist?
I think its going to be fun ...
Maybe I should start a new thread ... what you guys and gals think?
What Songs? ......................

What about number 4 that says blatant insults (scumbag) or hostility will not be tolerated, number 18 that says multiple handles are not permitted (see two new reviewers with zero history against a lady that was previously almost flawless in reviews), and even number 17 which talks about cyber stalking. That one I admit is a little bit of a stretch since all Shep does is instigate and let his minions do the work. Still, he's going around posting in threads about Lola with the sole intention of discrediting her. Originally Posted by Looking41today

Disciplinary actions, when deemed necessary, are private, between the member and staff. These actions, when they occur, are not discussed publicly or with other members.

Members who have evidence, not speculation, of violations, are encouraged to provide that information to staff at dallas@eccie.net

Torito
  • Bosco
  • 09-16-2013, 08:17 PM
Soooo, let me get this straight. Shep is:
A) Guest15000 (joined May 19, 2013, with three reviews),
B) Cars8600 (joined August 5, 2013) and
C) Chung Tran (joined May 20, 2013 and has eight reviews and 620 posts)?

As Guest15000, he (Shep, Cars, Wang Chung, whatever) writes a "No" review which is attacked by Lola's Fanboys. Shep (or one of his many aliases) writes a fairly nuetral comment (in support of himself?), receives a so-called threatening PM from Lola, posts an alert which starts a thread for the ages in views and replies that spins off into 10 plus side threads.

Today as Cars8600 he writes another review, posts a co-ed thread as himself and also comments as Cars8600? Wow, this is more convoluted than the magic bullet theory. Maybe Shep is Verbal Kent from The Usual Suspects, and you conspiracy theorists think he is Keyser Soze with all of his boogeyman aliases. After all, "the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And, like that, poof. He's gone."

Geez, who needs Monday Night Football with this entertainment?
I think we have it a thread that will never die, and has LOST EVERY FUCKING POINT
Darth, you and I should share another lunch soon.

Darth, absolutely positively add high school never ends by bowling for soup. It covers sophmorish BS like this to a T. And possibly wake me up when septmeber ends by green day.

And yes I am a walking encyclopedia of rock music. My SO has specifically forbidden me from singing to.other women. My quotes are almost always songs or parodies that I wrote.

If you need music less than a month old little games by the colourists also applies.

My theme song.... When I come around.

Oh and I like Lola a lot. Having spoken to her in person, I can say without a doubt most of the hateful shit said about her is crap. She is as real as they get. And like most any woman I've ever known lashing out at her elicits a negative response. She has been nothing but a sweet woman in all our conversations.