To vac or not to vac

You conveniently left out of your Brilliant equation that over 200,000,000 americans have never been tested... Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Actually, you just prove my point even more.
Those 200mil --

If they don't show symptoms... why check?
They have either NOT gotten the virus making my 10% VERY accurate....
OR.....
They ALL got the virus and didn't get sick.... and they are now all immune which means "Not quite the pandemic you've been mislead to believe"....

There's yer science coming back to haunt you and Grauci
bump
Theres no need Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Typical reply from one who can't back up what he spews.
Those 200mil --

OR.....
They ALL got the virus and didn't get sick.... and they are now all immune which means "Not quite the pandemic you've been mislead to believe"....

There's yer science coming back to haunt you and Grauci Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

You should do what Asshole Ron Johnson did. He wasn't able to read and comprehend the Cares Act so he made people spend 12 hours reading it to him. Sadly, he still didn't get it.

Maybe if someone read how covid testing works you might get it. Or you do get it but want to make trump look smarter?
You should do what Asshole Ron Johnson did. He wasn't able to read and comprehend the Cares Act so he made people spend 12 hours reading it to him. Sadly, he still didn't get it.

Maybe if someone read how covid testing works you might get it. Or you do get it but want to make trump look smarter? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Nice try, but wrong.
Ron Johnson had every page read to stall the process and make it as painful as possible. It's been done before by both sides, usually followed by a lot of sighs and gruumbling. It's an act of protest. It's the same as when senators ask the clerk to call the role for every objection.

Did you just make that up, or did you really think that's what happened?
Those 200mil --

OR.....

There's yer science coming back to haunt you and Grauci Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Or they got sick and never got tested or they died and never got tested which did happen because it was nearly impossible to get tested early on.
If they don't have symptoms why check? That question troubles me.My son has to get tested every week to attend his college.
Your science eludes you.

The only thing misleading here is your theory
With your logic you could cure cancer
Typical reply from one who can't back up what he spews. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Woosey, did you go see your doctor today?
Theres no need , you and your side parrot on and on about Trump supporters being mind numb sheep that will do whatever he says
If I could and wanted to bother quoting I can start with your last post in the other thread calling people sending money to Trump SHEEP .

I'm not even including Rush , Fox news , etc. Etc

So now you have President Donald J Trump creating operation warp speed in February last year

Buying up millions of vaccines , building infrastructure, updating the manufacturing facilities and expanding the laboratories where needed. And putting a distribution system in place

Then he starts news conferences and is on tv EVERY SINGLE DAY , most days over an hour and a half to 2 hours taking questions from hostile partisan hack media .

He spent a hell of alot more time telling people vaccines were coming dwarfing any time he spent telling people about election fraud . Just in months alone Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Yet net results of all his Big mouth, blowhard, BS, that mesmerizes his feeble-minded base so was, 450,000+ DEAD Americans!
More Dead Americans in 1 year than all the US War Dead of WWI, WW2, Korea and Viet Nam!

Think you need see your shrink STAT!.....js
The only thing misleading here is your theory
With your logic you could cure cancer Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Have to factor in this was logic learned at trump U....js
Woosey, did you go see your doctor today? Originally Posted by JONBALLS

I'm forced to repeat: Typical reply from one who can't back up what he spews.
Nice try, but wrong.
Ron Johnson had every page read to stall the process and make it as painful as possible.
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

Keep thinking that so you can keep defending him.
Keep thinking that so you can keep defending him. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Wrong again. I'm letting you know what really happened.
(Pssst, I know you're only trolling)
But anyhow, here it is, right from your own liberal news rags.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/coronavirus/gop-sen-johnson-delays-covid-relief-bill-by-forcing-all-628-pages-be-read-out-loud/2595822/

"In protest of the bill, which had been expected to pass after a marathon round of votes overnight Thursday, Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., objected to waiving the reading of the legislation."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ron-johnson-forces-senate-clerks-to-spend-11-hours-reading-out-628-page-covid-bill

"Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI). The GOP senator brought proceedings to a halt earlier Thursday by demanding that clerks read the 100,000-word plan aloud in an apparent attempt to theatrically register his objections to the bill and delay the Senate debate on it"
Willie--- facts are only gonna confuse woody even more than usual.....
Wrong again. I'm letting you know what really happened.
(Pssst, I know you're only trolling)
But anyhow, here it is, right from your own liberal news rags.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/c...-loud/2595822/

"In protest of the bill, which had been expected to pass after a marathon round of votes overnight Thursday, Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., objected to waiving the reading of the legislation."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ron-jo...age-covid-bill

"Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI). The GOP senator brought proceedings to a halt earlier Thursday by demanding that clerks read the 100,000-word plan aloud in an apparent attempt to theatrically register his objections to the bill and delay the Senate debate on it" Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Who does Ron Johnson represent?
70% of americans and 60% of republicans were for it.
Personally I'm against the $1400 checks even though I benefited from it.I like many others aren't suffering
financially from covid.It was just another republican shit show
Who does Ron Johnson represent?
70% of americans and 60% of republicans were for it.
Personally I'm against the $1400 checks even though I benefited from it.I like many others aren't suffering
financially from covid.It was just another republican shit show Originally Posted by keeponrisin
I agree. Those checks could have been better targeted to allow for bigger checks to those who needed the most help.

You failed to mention that dem special interests also
ate up a huge chunk from both relief efforts. Kennedy Center, etc..

It. was a political shit show, both sides. fucked up.