❓❓No New Forum/Posts in weekend update section (ZoEy & Eve ~Buffalo) ❓❓

A bully? Lol!

More like a douche bag.

And, because you never understand basic English......I never said she came across as intelligent.

I said she is smarter than you.

So, bully away, big guy. No one gives two shits what you have to say.

Except yourself, as usual.

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
Autistics??? So now you are making fun of people born with a hereditary disabilities? Just because they see the world from a different, genious type perspective that you can’t comprehend... Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Tim Burton, Thomas Jefferson, Steve Jobs, Mozart, Sir Isaac Newton, Emily Dickinson, Nikola Tesla and Michelangelo are a few of the most famous and well known geniuses that have had been autistics,

But then again you don’t understand and seem to be just making yourself sound even more like a dunce by complimenting everyone on here and agreeing that they more intelligent than you.
Folks ... last warning ... focus on the original purpose of the thread. The name calling and personal attacks end now!

DD
I've given some thought to engaging you dimwits on this, I really have.

What is a certainty is that after all is said and done, and all the fur flies, I am going to come across as a bully. I will also pick up some gratuitous points along the way.

So with these things in mind I will say this much - if you or anyone else thinks that his prostitute has come across as intelligent, here or anywhere else, it says more about you than it does about even her.

I can probably be brought back into this depending upon whatever idiotic back and forth gets vomited up and out by one or more of you, but it's only because I sometimes get into a mindset where I want to be a nasty fucker to some unjustifiably arrogant folk.

Sorry. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I try to be reasonable with these autistics and this is the type of shit they respond with.

elghund don't you clean toilets or slop around in other people's piss and shit for a living? You are an individual who is not capable of evaluating intelligence, because you do not have any yourself.

Remember, I'm trying as hard as I can to be gentle with you male lesbians. I do believe I stated this fairly explicitly.

If you or any other member of the Gay Men's Club don't care, then why respond emotionally? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
The problem with trying to always be the smartest guy in the room, is that you are the only one in it incapable of learning....Blockbuster and Kodak were the smartest guys in the room once upon a time....
I know the mods aren't going to help... hell, they barely log in anymore. But who is the lazy ass Admin assigned to Upset?
Are you current on your Admin Anal vouchers? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I do miss the Admin Anal, those vouchers weren't that hard to get

blah blah blah.... always whining about the volunteer job you signed up for....

And your style is really starting to mime GP.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
GP was a lot of fun. Admit it, you miss him

maybe just wait for the Bills Season to start you'll have plenty to cry about then Originally Posted by Loki Pk
No question there LOL!

Approving ads, encounters, responding to email, editing, and moderating ... the list goes on and yes it is a volunteer gig. I'm not complaining, that is a statement of fact! While there are those that appreciate the work and commitment that the MODS put in, there are always others who don't. Patience is a necessary evil sometimes!!!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
You actually have to put some work in to get the appreciation I'm kidding. I see the workload has increased considerably with all the new stuff going on.

Well hot damn! The girl has spunk. Originally Posted by Ceremony
I'm already liking her! I have one more Upset visit this year, now theres two on the list

Folks ... last warning ... focus on the original purpose of the thread. The name calling and personal attacks end now!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Some shit never changes eh?
Well.. this is something. CC in the house!
CC for Admintard!!!
CC for Admintard!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
why the hate ?

hi CC
CC - welcome back

Zoey - you go girl!

NBT - You are like a useless piece of sh*t
CC - welcome back

Zoey - you go girl!

NBT - You are like a useless piece of sh*t Originally Posted by Perryay
Wow what a clever post!

As punishment for egging on all of you male lesbians on the prostitute has to fuck you after taking the time to find your stubby dicks.

As punishment for going for it, you male lesbians have to scrape together a month worth of discretionary income each to pay for it.

Not sure who gets the worse end of the deal.
Wow what a clever post!

As punishment for egging on all of you male lesbians on the prostitute has to fuck you after taking the time to find your stubby dicks.

As punishment for going for it, you male lesbians have to scrape together a month worth of discretionary income each to pay for it.

Not sure who gets the worse end of the deal. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
This post, containing the words "male lesbian", as do more of his posts than not, is brought to you by TSGITR.
This post, containing the words "male lesbian", as do more of his posts than not, is brought to you by TSGITR. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Thanks for clarifying Paul.

How's the old website working out?
You didn't get an invitation to join?
It's not a good sign that you can't tell.
This place REALLY needs a [Sarcasm] Sarcasm Font [/Sarcasm]
This place REALLY needs a [Sarcasm] Sarcasm Font [/Sarcasm] Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Back to Monday Morning QBing the website?

That one deserves a couple of "male lesbians".