What's cooking in your kitchen?

Just had some Shrimp Pasta....

M.M.
Cooked this for lunch today at work in an instant pot. Good ole sausage and potatoes. Deer sausage. Its amazing how something so simple can taste so good.

Gumbo! The best in Lake Charles.

I'm so full
Cooking up some baby back ribs and veggies. Made me think of ~P. I know she loves my ribs. Originally Posted by OldGent
Yup! Don't tease me. You know I love love your ribs.
Grits and royal red shrimp !

Excellent!

Gumbo! The best in Lake Charles.

I'm so full Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Are you cooking gumbo when I’m in town? I will provide everything needed
Seeking~P cooked some awesome cabbage the other day, and I had taken some home with me. I added some bbq from Rouses with that, and ate on it for 2 days..lol

Cabbage is one of my fav's.....

M.M.
This may not intrigue most of your taste buds, but today, it's cow tongue.
I love cow tongue in brown gravy.
In three days I’ll be BBQ some Roo Steaks on the pit throwing back some XXXX-Gold and Tooheys.
In three days I’ll be BBQ some Roo Steaks on the pit throwing back some XXXX-Gold and Tooheys. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
Lol are you in Lafayette by any chance?
Are you cooking gumbo when I’m in town? I will provide everything needed Originally Posted by Super Head 713
What did we eat? I forgot
For the last Saints game last Sunday, I cooked Pork tenderloin(s), string beans and arch potatoes with bacon and smoked sausage in them, baked mac and cheese, corn bread, garden salad. for dessert, I baked a homemade chocolate cake, and brownies.

It all went. I won't cook a feast like that again for awhile. I had a few people over to watch the game. Sorry No pictures...lol

M.M.
Cooked this for lunch today at work in an instant pot. Good ole sausage and potatoes. Deer sausage. Its amazing how something so simple can taste so good.

Originally Posted by runkle

Now that's funny..
Did it taste as good as it sounds??
Xxoo annie
Omfg I love that I also cooked this a few days ago! I ya better than good
Good food is what brings people together. Also good conversation and a glass of wine. There needs to be more Gatherings at the table. It's almost gumbo weather and I can't wait till it cools off enough to actually make cooking a pot worth Wild.

M.M.