I have a crush on a civie girl who cuts my hair and want her to be my sugar baby, need advice

I know where I am going Thursday night!!!!

Remember Taylor, when it comes to seduction, my money is on you!! Relax and let it happen.

Hell, just look at this thread. It's a Mod's dream come true. Whisper's and TaylorMaiden exchanging seduction tips and working together, amazing, fing amazing!!! Originally Posted by Spacemtn
It's another sign of the Apocalypse!

But in all honesty.... She talks about converting a 22yo civvie to P4P.... OF COURSE I'm interested......

Ya wanna know how many haircuts I have had in the last week?

Now at least I have a description of who I am looking for!
  • ztonk
  • 07-01-2010, 05:21 PM
I might need to go out myself tonight to see this!
What time is this going down? I wanna go see! Hehe
I know all there is to know about the Crying Game. No joke.
  • Carl
  • 07-01-2010, 10:21 PM
So, is the civie fully functional? Uncut?
Shopping! Imagine the scenarios.........

Casually strolling through the fashions; brushing arms against each other squeezing between the tables, very innocent...

picking out a nice slip dress or top, taking it to the dressing room, helping her try it on, or picking out something for yourself and having her help you try it on.

Shopping can be a very intimate experience; a very conversational moment; you can find out her likes and dislikes, and also see what her boundaries are....

Good luck, Taylor, sounds like a very sweet girl.... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
uh yeah! I remember when I went shopping with TM. Holy moly. We got kinda crazy in the dressing room. She's good at that.
So, is the civie fully functional? Uncut? Originally Posted by Carl
I didn't see the evidence, but I did see the drivers license. What's worse is that "she" thought we were going to a male strip club and has no interest in women at all! And I pride myself on putting reads on people! It took two dates to learn that a) she isn't a natural born she and b) she's not even into me!!.

pm me for the place she works if you have to see for yourself. She'd probably appreciate the business. And she cuts great hair!
Good thing "she" wasn't able to go on the NO trip!! What a surprise.
it wasn't a little strange at the restaurant when you felt her breasts brush up against the back of your shoulders you also felt something hard jabbing your rear? j/k
It could have been (the tit brush), a hopeful misinterpretation of the facts. I've done it my self. IE: taken an "incident" for something entirely different that what was intended.
A brush of the hand, etc
  • Carl
  • 07-02-2010, 01:39 PM

pm me for the place she works if you have to see for yourself. She'd probably appreciate the business. And she cuts great hair! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

Nah, I find my best haircuts come from old male barbers. I find that stylists that are primarily trained for women's (or male metrosexuals) hair must have had it beaten into them to cut hair in a way that maximizes volume (or at least doesn't minimize volume) and they can't always subconsciously turn that training off. But an old guy barber trained for male haircuts years and years ago does great at minimizing volume and giving me a haircut that lets my dueling cow licks lay down flat.

Too bad about the civie, though. That was almost like Scratchgolfer's story back in the old ASPD days about dating his hairstylist but with an unexpected twist.
Great......

Now My homophobia about Hair Stylists ratchets up to a new level!

Looks like it's buzz cuts and fades... maybe with some design work from the AA Barber in the strip center next to my office.... There is no questioning his sexuality.....

I suppose now though I need big baggy shorts and an oversize Tshirt to wear when I go in.....

Maybe I'll just let it keep growing.
  • CDL1
  • 07-02-2010, 05:59 PM
TaylorMaiden29,

It didn't work out but now you know and you can move forward to find that very, very lucky person that waits for you in the future!

Happy travels, my friend.
Wow...what a read....that was like a mystery novel......not with the ending I was hoping though.......

American Indian.......like from India?........that is a very conservative society.......they call it culture.....I call it baggage
TM I will be your sugar baby