BIG CLITS....

Kammye...say it loud!!!

Nice thread....not the only one out there but it's nice to get up to date recon on those sporting nice fat clits!!! There are a few other ladies that are yet to chime in that fits this category very well!!
It gets me hot that when she is cumming hard she squeezes my Head with her thighs. Now that is HOT! I love to rest my soft tongue on her clit as she is recovering from a good climax.
I'm not a DATY guy but I will say Kammye's is impressive. ( She has a nice gab between her legs and looks great right in the middle) If I was DATY I would definatly have to lick it, maybe I need to learn new tricks?Nice thread Kammye.
wow i am going to have to read this one twice. i had no idea we have few locals sporting the big clit. ladies...where have you been hiding? let that clit loose and free..... get tongue captured today.

@ where is the big clit alaska lady? Originally Posted by cum1more

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xy-20/15929599

I should have reviewed her but man her clit is huge. don't know if she is down for DATY though
I love it when a guy starts gentle then gets busy. Full grown beards or smooth face is good. Beard stubble hurts.
Hey hun! Where ya been?

I'm not a DATY guy but I will say Kammye's is impressive. ( She has a nice gab between her legs and looks great right in the middle) If I was DATY I would definatly have to lick it, maybe I need to learn new tricks?Nice thread Kammye. Originally Posted by MrClark
As the Man In The Boat said, "Shiver Me Vulvas, Matey!"
Women have more than one erogenous zone .
I always ask if women that i'm with where
there most sensitive and work on those areas first then move in for the slow lick and tease of their clits most women I have been with don't like fingers in their vagina... a soft feather touch outside of their vagina's and then slow soft licks of their clits works very well
Hmmm

Women have more than one erogenous zone .
I always ask if women that i'm with where
there most sensitive and work on those areas first then move in for the slow lick and tease of their clits most women I have been with don't like fingers in their vagina... a soft feather touch outside of their vagina's and then slow soft licks of their clits works very well Originally Posted by carkido45
I like to treat DATY as a skill position. It is an art form all its own. There is much sensitivity in the area above and on the sides of the love button that I have surprised a few ladies by not just going for the gold immediatly. Just as a guy likes licking and attention paid to his entire hero, I like to use my tongue to probe and lick the folds on both sides and above the button at its base where it begins. Like your licks up and down my shaft, I caress with the tip if my tongue, all the areas around it deliberately avoiding contact with it until I see and feel your reaction. Then teasingly briefly add a few flicks in my tongue massage to home base. I pay close atention to to what you react to the most and am sure to continue massaging there. Just as we enjoy attention to our entire length, I do for you. From the base to the tip, down the sides I go and slowly increasing pressure all the while. With my lips I suck from its base to the end while gently flicking with my tongue. By now you are grabbing my head and steering me home because now you want the attention on that magic spot. I then add so much more caressing and gentle probing until you are squirming and begging me to suck it harder. Only then will I unleash the entire combinations of sensory techniques. When you wonder why I am massaging the bottoms of your feet at the same time you do not realize that I am massaging a nerve that directly connects to your love button. The older I get the more it is about the entire experience, pleasing you matters. I just wish I could find more providers that really love this.
This is a very interesting topic and do love big clits and huge labias. I have noticed several providers have come out saying they have big clits. I say we have a contest. Providers who think they have a big clit or huge labias send me pics and i'll judge. Cash prize for the winner....I hour with me and i'll please you and your clit until you can't take anymore.
This is a very interesting topic and do love big clits and huge labias. I have noticed several providers have come out saying they have big clits. I say we have a contest. Providers who think they have a big clit or huge labias send me pics and i'll judge. Cash prize for the winner....I hour with me and i'll please you and your clit until you can't take anymore. Originally Posted by lucky2havefun
lol--biggest labia on eccie---dallas rain!
lol--biggest labia on eccie---dallas rain! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I don't know.....so far SexySabrina is winning the huge labia contest by a LARGE margin.
well I guess I stand corrected...I have yet to find any as big as mine....gotta meet this chick! lol
DAMN!!!!!!!!

So far in the huge clit and large labia contest:

Large Labia: DallasRain and SexxySabrina....neck and neck race

Huge Clit: still open since no one has come through with proof