Pray for Alabama!

"Arguing with IDIOTS" Good book more people should read it
Genius? Tell me how windmills cause cancer and a hurricane hit Alabama this week? LOL, what a complete JOKE!! Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Are you talking about the Tree of Life Shootings? Is that what you are talking about liberals heads exploding EL? You boys defending Trump is really "playing us dumb liberals". You Trumpers are worse than the Nazis. Originally Posted by themystic
It got two of you on the defensive and talking obscure trash as your heads expand toward explosion.

Trump plays liberals like a fiddle.
Trump plays liberals like a fiddle. Originally Posted by eccielover
The liberals are also too stupid to realize when they've been trolled by the king of the trolls.
I heard Obama was praying for all 57 states. LMAO!!!
2009 but close enough. and with 6 minutes left in the game Texas with a backup QB was only trailing by 3 points. if McCoy hadn't re-injured his throwing shoulder Texas wins that game.

Bama did help their case with a corner blitz that Texas didn't pick up. a back should have put a hat on him.

that injury of McCoy was from two years back, he originally got that stinger i.e. pinched nerve in the K State game. Brown made a mistake and let him play the next week against the faggies in their rivalry game and he got hurt again. it might not have reoccurred against Bama if he had played Sneed instead. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I didn't realize that - Mack just had a weakness in managing QB's - but I liked him anyway.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll give you that one - funny.

Biden mentioned he had a good summit at Camp David awhile back with Truman, Netanyahu and General MacArthur, discussing the Charge of the Light Brigade with Teddy Roosevelt. MacArthur remarked to Biden that his alternative strategy should be taught at the Army War College.
Just went up on the President's Twitter feed. I told you... King of the trolls... LMAO!!!
It got two of you on the defensive and talking obscure trash as your heads expand toward explosion.

Trump plays liberals like a fiddle. Originally Posted by eccielover
That you cannot answer the question tells me everything I need to know about you. It is not trash it is fact foolish and uninformed child.

Did mommy and daddy NOT teach you how to read and stay abreast of current events? Seems not?

You're far to ignorant to get me upset. I am laughing at you now.
No I am not.

Alabama got lucky to defeat Texas in 2006 for the National Championship, though, don't you agree? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yes.
Just went up on the President's Twitter feed. I told you... King of the trolls... LMAO!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yeah it's hilarious watching liberal heads explode over "sharpiegate"

https://www.newsweek.com/sharpiegate...dorian-1458125

"Buy the official Trump marker, which is different than every other marker on the market, because this one has the special ability to drive @CNN and the rest of the fake news crazy!" Trump campaign manager Brad Pascale tweeted on Friday morning along with the hashtag #KeepMarkersGreat.
Yeah it's hilarious watching liberal heads explode over "sharpiegate"

https://www.newsweek.com/sharpiegate...dorian-1458125 Originally Posted by eccielover
I have a standing 5K bet with anyone who can find fake news on CNN, while I can point out Fox or Faux News Network fake news in a moment.

So where is noah's ark? What a joke!!! You cannot find what never existed!! Now tell me about Obama's death panels?

Run along, I am done schooling you now. You seriously need to watch BBc America to find out what is really going on in the world.
Yes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
not really...I mean it showed that Alabama had the superior team. Texas had a chance to get the job done and could not do it. They have not sniffed the playoffs since. That their QB got hurt early really did not make any difference.
not really...I mean it showed that Alabama had the superior team. Texas had a chance to get the job done and could not do it. They have not sniffed the playoffs since. That their QB got hurt early really did not make any difference. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
We are all looking at stupid now with that idiotic post.