Damsel In Distress

How about this..

I was so enchanted with your beauty I walked into that wall over there and I will need your name and phone number for insurance purposes.
Attached Images File Type: png tumblr_m1csgqEH5y1qb6t6wo1_500.png (62.2 KB, 45 views)
^ 5 Ken. I like it. I like it sooo much that I can tell your future, it is you giving me your number.
ok we need our chat back wheres my duct tape and some bailing wire and some chewing gum now we just need some jumper cables and lacy's lips to give it mouth to mouth to jump start chat to working again. any one else have any ideas how to fix chat
Brie I would give you my number in a heartbeat all you have to do is pm me .
LMAO, Can you just image the boards if chat stays down much longer??? Where going to have threads on EVERYTHING...............Where s all our computer wizards when we need them?? lol
LMAO Athena thats probobly why they have a chat room to begin with so they can keep the threads under control
Most people like to watch the Olympics because they happen once every 4 years, but I would rather talk to you because the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime.
555-5555 is NOT a working number, Ken
My post count went from 53 to 99 in less than 24 hours. And I am actually pairing socks. Who pairs socks??? This is pathetic. Someone save me.
Miss Briene I told St Christopher to keep you out of chat. Your spazzing out is priceless one more cheesy line. You're so hot I could fry an egg on you
You've been a bad boy. Go to my room
Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, asentencewithoutspaces... :P
Haahahaha - That earns the 2 star cheesy award.
Pretty damn good right?