A question for Dorothy Monroe

• signa
  • 02-20-2016, 02:52 PM
Just beef i eat chicken & fish dork i wuv you more don't tell bambino though Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
good eat, mor chikin... you like Perogies? ..... shhhh I won't tell bambino....I got a Parisian Restaurant in the hood for us later babe...
  • signa
  • 02-20-2016, 02:54 PM
Someone is getting pegged if Dorothy comes to pgh. Originally Posted by bigguyt
should we start a poll?...lol
good eat, mor chikin... you like Perogies? ..... shhhh I won't tell bambino....I got a Parisian Restaurant in the hood for us later babe... Originally Posted by signa
She just wants to whisper my winky. You can take her to some faggot Parisian joint. I doubt she cares.
good eat, mor chikin... you like Perogies? ..... shhhh I won't tell bambino....I got a Parisian Restaurant in the hood for us later babe... Originally Posted by signa
Hell yes I do oooooo the hood does the hood also carry thunderbird? Well on 2nd thought I shouldn't drink that around strangers I may agree to be pegged by the time the night is over hahahaha... You better not tell him I dont want to have to throat punch you because then I will have to rock 2 baby's to sleep heh
She just wants to whisper my winky. You can take her to some faggot Parisian joint. I doubt she cares. Originally Posted by bambino
European Dumplings are the bomb ijs why can't I do both ugh sharing is caring Bambino... lol
European Dumplings are the bomb ijs why can't I do both ugh sharing is caring Bambino... lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hey, I'm just looking for a top notch blow job. Not love or affection and no fucking Parisian eatery. They don't exist here. I will take you to Fiores Pizza get couple slices and a hoagie. And some Thunderbird next door. But that's after winky and clit whispering.
Hey, I'm just looking for a top notch blow job. Not love or affection and no fucking Parisian eatery. They don't exist here. I will take you to Fiores Pizza get couple slices and a hoagie. And some Thunderbird next door. But that's after winky and clit whispering. Originally Posted by bambino
Calm Down Damnit Hey Im A Blunt Whore I Don't Do All Thst Lovey Dovey BS these whores do fuck that pffft Thats why I suck winky no emotions involved ijs. No pizza it gives me stinky farts ijs but thanks for the offer lol
Calm Down Damnit Hey Im A Blunt Whore I Don't Do All Thst Lovey Dovey BS these whores do fuck that pffft Thats why I suck winky no emotions involved ijs. No pizza it gives me stinky farts ijs but thanks for the offer lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well all righty! No pizza for you! Ewwwww. But hey, I'm sure some guys here would pay for a smell. For real!
Well all righty! No pizza for you! Ewwwww. But hey, I'm sure some guys here would pay for a smell. For real! Originally Posted by bambino
Naw I don't like sharing
Naw I don't like sharing Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's why I luv you!
  • signa
  • 02-20-2016, 04:27 PM
Hell yes I do oooooo the hood does the hood also carry thunderbird? Well on 2nd thought I shouldn't drink that around strangers I may agree to be pegged by the time the night is over hahahaha... You better not tell him I dont want to have to throat punch you because then I will have to rock 2 baby's to sleep heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
TBird baby I only do the best.. does the throat punch precede the pegging i might be worried now ... do you know any Donny Iris songs for the lullaby?

Don't worry we can find bam later at Bobs Garage in Blawnox drinking IC light for the night cap.
That's why I luv you! Originally Posted by bambino
TBird baby I only do the best.. does the throat punch precede the pegging i might be worried now ... do you know any Donny Iris songs for the lullaby?

Don't worry we can find bam later at Bobs Garage in Blawnox drinking IC light for the night cap. Originally Posted by signa
The throat punch will most likely occur after my fart box is a mean summa bitch ijs... I don't know any but I am sure YouTube won't let me down well it hasn't yet anyways...

Sounds like a night to remember don't let me down my feelers are sensitive at times... kiss

Don't worry we can find bam later at Bobs Garage in Blawnox drinking IC light for the night cap. Originally Posted by signa
I've been to Bobs garage many times. It's not my part of town tho. And neither is beer. Except for a few Belgums. I'll take a NSA BJ from Dorothy and be on my way.
I've been to Bobs garage many times. It's not my part of town tho. And neither is beer. Except for a few Belgums. I'll take a NSA BJ from Dorothy and be on my way. Originally Posted by bambino
This isn't match.com for fucks sakes I know my place its tards that get all caught up with there feelings and think I actually give a shit ... I mean I do to an extent but that extent isn't very far...