Move On!

Fair enough--thank you.
blah blah blah fucking blah.. and I'm suppose to be scared? honey(s), wanna know how much money I DON'T make? still... a bunch of trolls and losers always will be trolls and losers!
Caroline,

Jeez. I don’t know where to start.
Just wow.
I don’t know you personally. We have exchanged mostly kind words before on various issues and topics. Things have always been cool with our online relationship. I have a feeling that might change, on your part, when you read my post here. Believe me, I am not in any way trying to berate or be unsympathetic to your dilemma which you originally posted about. I am very supportive when it comes to having to legitimately cancel on a client. I am in total agreement that you deserve NOT to be harassed and bothered the way you claim to have been either.
But I have to say this. If you hate me after the fact then so be it. But I feel that as an equally outspoken provider I have to say it. And as a member of this board, I have that right.

1. If you did not want feedback, you should never have posted this publicly. It is a “discussion” forum and that is what will happen. People will “discuss” it, ask questions to gain a better understanding, and give THEIR opinions and perspectives on this issue you pose. Being a member of this site entitles “everyone” the right to post in your thread and no one can be excluded simply because you find them invaluable, annoying, etc, etc.
2. Everyone has their days. We all do. We all become frustrated and annoyed. It is part of being human. But to be totally disrespectful of others, including yourself, is not cool, imo. It really makes for a bad image overall. And with a hobby board, things can and will get around to other boards. So when you shrug Eccie off as being “whatever” to you and your style, that is fine but be aware that word of mouth is a very powerful thing and soon even your best clients may come to view your demeanor intolerable. Just a thought.
3. I really don’t care how much money you make or don’t make, etc. It is none of my business or anyone else’s. But just because you choose to counter many issues upon that fact with such a remark is tacky, also just my opinion. What does that really matter and have to do with this topic?
4. You have always appeared to me to be a professional who knows what they are doing. But your attitude in this thread just makes me wonder “how” is all that possible. You don’t take shot from anyone- well that is good and fine- many ladies here don’t but they don’t expose themselves with such a displeasing and arrogant attitude.
5. What you say about the gentlemen here can also be said about some providers. You tend to make it seem like only they can be bad and horrible. Maybe if they are so unbearable and troublesome to you- you might just have had enough of this line of work.
6. You were tired of “trolls” and people asking “stupid questions” in this thread- but some of the questions arose because of your behavior and lack of respect during the thread. I felt then that some of those questions were warranted. And although the questions kept being asked, you denied answering and yet you still retorted with some babble that was uncalled for and totally disrespectful in a manner of lashing out and name calling and what have you. The thread was going no where.
7. You don’t want the harassment and you BUT you continue to carry on the entire charade? I don’t understand this. Maybe I am just not as experienced as you and don’t know the mind games. I am not sure what you are trying to achieve as far as that goes.
8. There is something profound about respect. But in order to receive it, you must prove that you are willing to give it within the same boundaries of some modicum of dignity. I think this biz has a lot to do with how a person carries themselves. I don’t know if it is just because you are so upset about this or maybe something more drastic pertaining to the “reason” for you having to cancel on said gentleman, but there is, IMHO, a better way of doing this.
9. When a person acts so abrupt and outlandish, other questions begin to arise. That is all some of these people are waiting for and now expect. Maybe the questions could have been avoided altogether had the entire ordeal been tended to in a completely different manner.
10. Many know you were a MOD on the old board. Great! But spitting out accusations without backing them up is unprofessional and just plain wrong. I don’t know the person you are talking about nor do I know about the situation in question either, but if you are going to condemn- you need to back it up and quickly. Also, if there is a problem pertaining to that- it needs to be called to the attention of the board.
11. As a member of this board it is only right to act in a manner befitting of either a lady or a gentleman. Sure! Talk about a passionate issue and defend if you must a justifiable cause but do it in an adult and professional manner. This is not a daycare center. If you don’t like it here, resign, if you do like it here then we should make it as pleasant as possible with respect and dignity for all and vice versa. That is the only way we can keep the board a nice place to be and work together in our common goal of hobby ing safely within a community that is banned and hated by the outside world. There are already enough people in the world who hate us (providers and hobbyists alike) so why must we make it more difficult on ourselves by fighting within??? I don’t get that.
12. You have indulged us with some “indirect” BCD information that is not appreciated by me nor other female members. While you did not “specifically” come out with what, where, when, who, etc, there is still too much info there that did not need to be there and had no reason for being in this thread. If you want to back up something- use your own arguments and not the complaints, etc of others as a justification.
13. This entire thread is DRAMA at its worst. I don’t believe you intended it to be so Caroline, but you could have approached it much better and in return gotten a more favorable feedback volume.
I do apologize if my honesty and opinions may cause you and I do be on rocky roads from here on out. But I do not apologize for posting what I thought needed to be posted and posting with comments I feel are justified. I wish you the best. I hope your reason for cancelling was not something that won’t get better. In fact, whatever the reason- I hope it is or will be resolved safely.

Respectfully,
Kelli Ann
xoxoxo
@ Kelli Ann

Kelli Ann, Thanks for taking the time to write such a fantastic post. You said so much of what I wanted to say. I kept my mouth shut because I knew that it would be hard for me to express my opinions in a nice way. Again, thanks.
Kelli Ann, Thanks for taking the time to write such a fantastic post. You said so much of what I wanted to say. I kept my mouth shut because I knew that it would be hard for me to express my opinions in a nice way. Again, thanks. Originally Posted by Ansley
+1, but obviously not from a provider's pov (although unlike the classy Ansley, I did make a few comments). But I do appreciate KA's post, more than she can imagine.
The statement that the clock is ticking was just that.
This thread hit the ditch a while back and the point in saying the clock is ticking was meant to say the life of this thread was close to being over.
Quite frankly I dont even understand why this thread was started in the first place.
There are better ways to deal with your problems with a client rather than stating only parts of it then putting it out there for everyone to make a comment on.
You have been around long enough Caroline to know that a thread like this was going to develop into a train wreck. So your ascertation that comments by some here are from trolls who dont know anything and all they should do is STFU is only pouring gasoline on the fire which is what you did by starting this thread in the first place.
Yes those comments arent nice. But to think they shouldnt be made is a bit nieve given that there are 28000 members who at any given time could be reading this post and be thinking "What is the point here?"

Caroline you PMd me twice and have asked me if I was threatning you?
Did I mention anyones name in the other 2 posts I have made here?

My posting that the clock is ticking was strictly a statement that the life of this thread was near the end and since you are the starter of this thread had another opportunity to finish whatever it is that you wanted to accomplish here of which I dont have a clue and quite frankly I dont care.

Dont PM me again and accuse me of threatning you.......

This one is done...