Really Need Help

Even if all they other disclosures are true, Tara's response to this request is right on so many levels...sounds like she provided wipes and diapers, so it's a pretty sure bet that her investment isn't going towards anything other than caring for an innocent baby.

I can honestly say that regardless of anything else that may come out of this thread, I can't think of anything I've done in the recent past that approaches the kindness Tara displayed here.

Well done, Tara. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yes, Tara did the right thing by giving from her heart. But will she continue to help this woman? No, as she shouldn't. This young woman really needs to utilize those resources so she can avoid by all means starting a cycle of dire, desperate, and dangerous situations involving a child (and online illegal activity). This is very serious - and I'd hope she either uses those sources, offers specials like the rest of us during these "hard" Dallas times ( but with 90+ reviews in less than a year shit seems to be going well, but ya never know how she manages her funds) gets a part time job, or SOMETHING for that child's best interest...

I applaud your heart Tara, and that's why you're blessed!
Whether the need was "real" or not is irrelevant at this point. Tara and others did what they thought was the right thing to do, whether fact or fiction. There is nothing wrong with putting a little kindness out into the world. Originally Posted by GracePreston
ThTs what I wanted to say but Grace is much better with words. No shame in doing what you think is the right thing.

What really hurts me is when I see them out there with a dog that right there gets to me. I will go and buy dog food so I know that at least the dog will have a good meal. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Amen!!! A person can and should support themselves, the poor animals would be better off to fend for themselves and have a chance at someone taking them home versus being under the care of a bum.
um eva like i said in my pm to u most of those are from my old accounts and i had them transfered to this if u go back and READ the dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah.. I will back her on this-- she has been on the board under one name or another since 2011. She doesn't have 90 reviews in 1 year.. she has em in 3, which is pretty much on par with what I have @ 60 reviews in 2 years.

Yes, I know it is slow in Dallas. It is summer, it is slower every summer. As a single mom, myself-- I suggest that any time you do have a decent day or week, you put as much as you can aside so that you have money for the bad weeks. It is hard to go from single status to mommy status-- especially when you are used to having disposable income. Many aren't prepared.
My apologies BG, as I didn't read or open your PM, but why are you angry? You received the help, clothes, diapers and time from the kind and gentle souls here on the board. Why continue to justify when you've got what you wanted? Either way, you already won, so walk and talk like a Champion

BTW, check them resources out yet?
did i ever say i was angry no i didnt
Poor word choice on my part BG21. I edited my remarks in post #59 to say "accusations" instead of "disclosures", since I have no idea if they are true or not.
did i ever say i was angry no i didnt Originally Posted by babi_gurl21
My apologies, but maybe it was this:

um eva like i said in my pm to u most of those are from my old accounts and i had them transfered to this if u go back and READ the dates!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by babi_gurl21
The phrase they taught us in first grade - context clues, and not to mention the countless exclamation marks.
its ok tinman and eva
I wasn't intending to offend you in any way. We're all doing this for some reason, for most of us children, and the situations behind them, are the very reason many women provide. We don't, however, broadcast our often desperate situations. Take a look at the links I provided you from the beginning, and they may give you the crucial sustained support for you and your child to thrive while you provide.

Good luck.
Apart from the trolls who have slammed you and the good people who have come to your aid, keep in mind this is a Hooker Review Board, not Planned Parenthood or a Women's shelter for all to see the hardships of single motherhood in the provider realm.

You really should've posted this in the Powder Room or Infoshare first or asked individuals. You would've probably obtained more positive feedback and help(which Tara and others graciously offered) without the Troll attacks.
Wow really Rachel? That is dam low!!!! And pretty cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Two thumbs up for you Tara.

Rachel, you are disgusting
i will help, pm me babe. oxo
SMFH! Makin babies and you can't even afford diapers. ... what a shame.
SMFH! Makin babies and you can't even afford diapers. ... what a shame. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
... and the haters keep hating. Nothing new here.