If you found out your ATF had a pimp, would you still see her?

I am not going to knock anyone that chooses not to see someone that has an SO/BF. I am iffy on that subject as I said before especially if it is hidden, and not an open relationship like some have. The reason like I said before, is because the boyfriend or SO could just be a pimp that she sais is her bf/so. I see one girl who flat out said she had a on again/off again BF, and that they were broken up at the moment, I was like ok cool. I didn't ask her to tell me, she just did and I thought that was really cool of her but they had an open relationship. I had enough of a comfort level with her to believe she was telling the truth,....in other words WHY lie about something like that. I have no problem with anyone that won't see a girl because of a BF/SO. thats just my opinion as I was misquoted a few times by a few.
When concerning significant others are you implying any significant other, or just males? Some of us do have girlfriends [or date women] as well. Would gender make a difference? Originally Posted by Liliana

To be honest I want a woman that prefers men. If you are in a relationship with a woman then you obviously prefer women so I would not see you. Nothing against that at all just if I pay then I want a woman that naturally prefers my sex
I don't think so!
To be honest I want a woman that prefers men. If you are in a relationship with a woman then you obviously prefer women so I would not see you. Nothing against that at all just if I pay then I want a woman that naturally prefers my sex Originally Posted by burkalini
I don't agree with this hobbywise. I think we assume for the most part providers will be more opened minded to situations like that.
Many of you have been so indoctrinated by the Political Correct Doctrine that you pussy foot around the truth. Evolution does not deal in the male sharing their women. We are former monkeys. Drop the concept that we are so far removed from the animal kingdom that we are not governed by its laws. A male who openly shares his females is exhibiting sociopathic traits. You can use terms like boyfriend or signifigant other(which I despise), but it all boils down to PIMP. Oh I guess you could substitute the word sociopath for PIMP if you want to get formal.

Dr. Hare's Checklist (Sociopathic Traits)
1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Sociopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A sociopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.
2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Sociopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Sociopaths often have low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.
4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.
5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.
6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and un empathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.
7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.
10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.
12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS -- a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.
13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.
14. IMPULSIVITY -- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.
15. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.
16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.
17. MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.
18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.
19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE -- a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.
20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-04-2012, 02:17 PM
. . . . A male who openly shares his females is exhibiting sociopathic traits. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
You have an active imagination... I'll give you that much!

Maybe, if you explained the term "openly " a bit more

Closed-narrow minded, insecure, social conformist.... seems to be a fairly accurate description of someone who cannot accept another's victimless, alternative, lifestyle without criticism... almost like a blind follower of Political Correct Doctrine... just a thought...

I would guess that every married guy in here, wishes his wife would understand his desire for strange pussy.... but I guess that's a sociopathic trait in itself!
I don't agree with this hobbywise. I think we assume for the most part providers will be more opened minded to situations like that. Originally Posted by gimme_that
The guy stated his preference. You don't get to agree or disagree about his preference. Unless you're saying he's not allowed to have his preference???? Yah, good luck with that.
The guy stated his preference. You don't get to agree or disagree about his preference. Unless you're saying he's not allowed to have his preference???? Yah, good luck with that. Originally Posted by Bobave
Yea, you can't disagree with his preference, but it's pretty funny to think that any lady, (lesbian, straight, or bi) is here for us to sexually satisfy them. If we were really giving them those 6 orgasms per hour, we wouldn't be getting charged for it. Quit discriminating, kidding yourselves, and fuck a lesbian today! And women are much less likely to commit violent crimes, so you'll be a lot safer than a lady that has a male SO/PIMP.
I don't agree with this hobbywise. I think we assume for the most part providers will be more opened minded to situations like that. Originally Posted by gimme_that

That's why we all have a choice. lol
You have an active imagination... I'll give you that much!

Maybe, if you explained the term "openly " a bit more

Closed-narrow minded, insecure, social conformist.... seems to be a fairly accurate description of someone who cannot accept another's victimless, alternative, lifestyle without criticism... almost like a blind follower of Political Correct Doctrine... just a thought...

I would guess that every married guy in here, wishes his wife would understand his desire for strange pussy.... but I guess that's a sociopathic trait in itself! Originally Posted by MrGiz
I am sorry that you find openly such a difficult concept to grasp. Shall I say willinging offering his women to other men. You go off on some senseless tangent that makes no sense. I made no mention of men seeking other women, nor did I make a comment about prostitution. I am saying that a man who does this has sociopathic tendancies. Stick to what is posted and don't twist it to fit what you want to hear. Perhaps you deny evolution.
Yea, you can't disagree with his preference, but it's pretty funny to think that any lady, (lesbian, straight, or bi) is here for us to sexually satisfy them. If we were really giving them those 6 orgasms per hour, we wouldn't be getting charged for it. Quit discriminating, kidding yourselves, and fuck a lesbian today! And women are much less likely to commit violent crimes, so you'll be a lot safer than a lady that has a male SO/PIMP. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I'd reply to this, but I can't make any sense of it.
That's why we all have a choice. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
My point was not just about your preference, but how would you really know if she was in fact a lesbian or not. Maybe you notice playful banter on the boards between providers maybe........or advertised doubles sessions and assume they are naturally full blown lesbo. She's gonna anticipate that maybe some men would have issues with it I'm sure. But either way she's professional enough for you not to be able to know either way.

What lesbian spider senses have you used in session......ever walked out or cancelled due to a conversation or dinner date where she gave you a hint. Do you openly ask?
  • telos
  • 02-04-2012, 06:41 PM
If I found out my ATF had a pimp/S0/business advisor/manager would I continue seeing her: Yes/No

The first time I scheduled with what soon became my ATF, the attraction, innocence about the business. Made suggestions about keeping RW separate from fantasy and was assured that she had it under control. To make this short and the beginning TCB and BCD consistently improving. Then the situation changed slowly but she became more distant, it seemed odd but I assumed, incorrectly, that other personal events were interfering with the fantasy, as they sometimes do. The BCD, continue to degrade but she would state that we would always make it up next time, and slowly the TCB skills began to fall apart. Scheduling, rescheduling, sick, that time of the month etc.

I can remember these very words "I'm not looking for a relationship right now" my words "I can handle anything just don't lie to me". Yes, I understand the hobby is a lie, when the lie is used as an excuse for reduced services then it has become a form of manipulation.
Let me just say it got really weird, and I probably did not handle it very well.

With providers It is just business, strictly business…

It's one thing that I concur with in the swinger lifestyle, is the open communication, which is another story.
  • Old-T
  • 02-04-2012, 07:01 PM
How odd some folks lump pimps and legitimate schedulers/business advisors/etc., in the same bucket.

My ATF worked for a small agency. The number varied, but usually 4 to 6 ladies working for/with another lady who anaged the calls, managed the in-call location, did the screening, etc. Far from a "pimp" in that there was no controling or forcing. the ladies worked as often as they did or didn't wish to, and each had different standards about who they would or wouldn't see. Even after the agency closed for good mostthe ladies stayed in contact with each other and several are still friends.