More There There

175? I thought you said 4,000 Whiny the lying sack of shit? ,
Like it or not, collateral damage is an unfortunate byproduct of bombing people. It is only a matter of, in our opinion, good guys versus bad guys. If we are going to do it, drone strikes are safer for our side, the "good guys" in our opinion. They hate us in return, and want to kill us.
We need a State Department capable of giving us a political solution. Now that Hillary, the polarizing petty prima donna is out of the way, maybe Kerry can get the job done.
If I were in Obama's shoes, I would feel like I had to do what he is doing, though I would find it immoral and distasteful to kill all those children along the way. It is really on the head of the American people equally with the President. We are all responsible for the dead kids. We are the executioners.
You're a loony.
You're a loony. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are irrelevant.
and you're leaving, right?
and you're leaving, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Friday at Midnight, just the National Sandbox.....faggot

P.S . I negotiated one pro Israeli/Jewish comment per month.
P.S . I negotiated one pro Israeli/Jewish comment per month. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Why so many?
Why so many? Originally Posted by bigtex
Top of Mind PR strategy.
who gives a fuck?
who gives a fuck? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who the fuck knows?
So, BiSex, I can only gather that you would support droning even if innocent people you cared about were killed as collateral damage. You are a sick bastard.
So, BiSex, I can only gather that you would support droning even if innocent people you cared about were killed as collateral damage. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Link?????

Hanoi James, if you can't provide the link, don't attribute your sick, twisted, hypothetical statements to me.

Did I remember to tell you that you and your asshole buddy Turdfly are Fucking Idiots?