WHY do guys write fake reviews???

I usually only write a review that is positive. Originally Posted by M12
thats almost as bad as writing a fake reveiw...almost the same
OMG how do I get milk-soaked corn flakes out of my keyboard? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Hmmmm just curios trynagetlaid you wouldn't have to be an old guy from ft worth?
In regards to the original question,
Let's just ask Surge?
M12 and readers I believe it is just as simple as YMMV
What is a big turn on for some guys is a big turn off for others.
Keep in mind us girls got to pay the bills, you know guys it is like you,
what if someone in your community wrote a review about how they did not like or enjoy you!
How would that affect your job, your relationship with family?
It is the same with us.

Do you write a fair review YES do you exaggerate not really that makes the next session hard on us we have to do things we did not do with you!

Reviews are what the hobby is all about. But to you keep pounding the subject in other post doing all you can do to keep the lady from getting work is not what the hobby is about?
That is not what these boards are for to take out your anger on?

At first I thought my bad review was fake as it was dated while I was in Las Vegas. but then I realized I had seen him after I got back!

I had just gotten back from Las Vegas and was short on funds! I tried to accommodate a member here to get a hotel close to him. Not being familiar with his neighborhood and I got a real shit hole and I had just had my car blow up on the return trip from Las Vegas so I was not really ready for him and that was my fault!
He arrived 10 minutes early and I was in a top and blue jeans and had not fully prepared myself for him!
I have to say this was a session from hell for me from the beginning and I had a very bad session with him.

First I think I am a white person in a black body LOL so I prefer Caucasian guys, he was a black man! And he was very big in the package dept so much it was very difficult to please him at all. He had to finish up himself. I was in so much discuss with the guy and the session; I did not even offer to clean him up. I just wanted him to go!
Now I have no vendetta here and I am not going to blast his name all over as a bad review or session or a bad person like he has to me!
I will say he was polite, but now seems to want to defame me all over the ECCIE board !
I just did not have the big black girl booty bottom he likes! My facial features are hidden like most other girls for security and also so family does not see me online in these boards! And he prefers much larger breast on his women. So I was just not what he expected and it seems to me that he did not do his homework like he should of.
He has a right to his opinion and I agree with him it was a very bad session for me and I too would not recommend him!
But does he have to post all over about his inability to get his large DICK in me? That is just not nice!
And for that reason ladies you should not see him! Again he knows who he is I am not going to reveal who I am talking about cause that would not be nice either!

I never allow reviews unless I have been with a guy and I do have a lot of really positive reviews!

So the subject of this thread "why do men write fake reviews" should be "what makes a review so special that it seems like it is too good to be true!"
Maybe we did such a good job the client left with a tremendous amount of endorphines and they write as they feel!
EUPHORIC AND SATSIFIED

Sugar sugar
PS for the guy who keeps calling me contrary to your comments on the phone , I am independent and do not have a pimp!1475 Originally Posted by sugar sugar
Ok well since you had your say your say it's very obvious who you are talking about. First things first, I did a review of you- nothing fake about it- I gave hobbyist my honest opinion of what happened. First of all had you paid attention my username should have given you a heads up of what was coming. I mean I have the named "wellendowed1911" were you expecting 5 inches?
Next, I never have tried to hurt you or anyone else I have been with and if you remember correctly- a couple of times I kept saying to you if hurts let me know .Did you forget to mention that you thought I was a cop even though we had communicated via pm and text before I got to your location. You mention that you didn't see Black men and I politely asked you did you want me to leave and then you changed the tone and said certain type of "Black men" you don't see. I guess I didn't fit the stereotype of the "Black" guy because I guess because I was dressed nice and spoke good English you made an exception. Yes, I did happen to "jack off" myself because honestly i was not interested hey shit happens. However, do you forget that you accused me of stealing your "lube" and you felt very stupid when you found yours? Also, I had a session on a sheet on the carpet in a not so well kept apartment(just telling it like it is) and to add insult to injury you then told me that I owed you more money because I had been there an hour when clearly I had been there for 30 minutes. Again, I proved to you that I was there for only 30 minutes.
Now, as far as hurting your business- as far as I know my review is the only bad review you have- I am not going to lie or sugarcoat anything- I didn't have a good time and that's the bottomline. If another hobbyist wants to take my review for granted or if they still want to see you that's their business. You sent me a very nasty message saying that I have been calling you? Have you gone nuts? I have not called you after that encounter, but you have sent me 1 pm about you just got back from Vegas and another about some great discount rate you had going on- when I texted you back stating I wasn't interested you claimed that it was a mass email sent to all your contacts.
Sugar I doubt very seriously that you are the author of all these posts and emails and I will leave it at that! You can have all these WK's come to your defense and just to let you know later that evening I had a great session with Mariah Perez who enjoyed this Big dick. You can pout all you want but the fact of the matter is- i saw you- didn't like the outcome wrote an honest review of my session and it's over. I have not contacted you any further after the incident so to tell me that I am messing with your income over one freaking bad review is stepping over the line. If every Provider cried each time they got a bad review there would be no need to even have a review site. We didn't click end of story doesn't make you a bad provider doesn't make me a bad hobbyist, but I will refuse to have a Provider or WK's talk me out of writing a review because the girl's rep might be tarnished or she might lose money.
Also, this topic is why do people write fake reviews? How can my review be fake- when one you admitted I saw you- by your own words things didn't click and nearly everything you mentioned is detailed in my review. a fake review would have been if I never saw you- or if I claimed to have done things with you that didn't happen in the session. I have spoken!!!!!
"wellendowed1911"

I guess you did not read my comment following Sugar Sugar's post.

This is done.

Torito