OH2 login issues

• BLM69
  • 02-20-2022, 06:40 PM
"Foreign Becky" at OH2 was the most active poster of real world info in the Companion security forum on OH2. Originally Posted by Buckwiser
She's the most dangerous type of hooker, hooked on bad habits and gets stupid tricks to give up personal information, she never sleeps 😂 literally
Foreign Becky is now Karissa The Beauty. Same person.
  • Zorro
  • 02-21-2022, 09:32 AM
It's the Russian's
It's the Russian's Originally Posted by Zorro
That may not be as far-fetched as one might think.
Took time out for minor surgery and just back or "not back" to the boards. Here we go again.
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2022, 02:26 PM
Foreign Becky is now Karissa The Beauty. Same person. Originally Posted by CG2014
What's with all the new hooker names? I thought you build up a reputation, unless it's a bad reputation then you come back a different hooker 😂
It's the Russian's Originally Posted by Zorro
Ambermonroe’s revenge??
No she's much more advanced now. She doesn't us the pony express to send her tech support replies anymore. She advanced to the telegraph using morse code. Cage you really shouldn't dismiss Sherrys tech savvy. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Hell, it’s probably Sherry doing the DDOS attacks!
Hell, it’s probably Sherry doing the DDOS attacks! Originally Posted by Tx Noob
You just may be on to something here!! Amber Monroe and Karissa/Becky have stated they're foreigners and I know Amber has advertised that she's Russian. All the pieces are falling into place now.

I think Sherry is the mastermind behind this hacking and Amber and Karissa must be her granddaughters!! How's that for a conspiracy theory??
I dont think Sherry is Russian, but for $60 I bet she will do Russian.
What's with all the new hooker names? I thought you build up a reputation, unless it's a bad reputation then you come back a different hooker 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
DING DING DING!

Her rebranding happened after all the bad press and an edict from management that her name was no longer to be mentioned. Which just so happened when a lot of discussion was going on regarding her GPS pricing for an incall with an air mattress on the floor and lackluster performance.

Rather than take the opportunity to leave that behind and up her game she became an even more vocal man hater with protection from management. That is the community that CK strives to cultivate over there.
DING DING DING!

Her rebranding happened after all the bad press and an edict from management that her name was no longer to be mentioned. Which just so happened when a lot of discussion was going on regarding her GPS pricing for an incall with an air mattress on the floor and lackluster performance.

Rather than take the opportunity to leave that behind and up her game she became an even more vocal man hater with protection from management. That is the community that CK strives to cultivate over there. Originally Posted by Brandofan
DOUBLE DING DING DING

Same with Amber and her shenanigans with Karissa/Becky. Foreign Becky was allowed to change her name and Amber was allowed to use someone else’s account. This was CK’s way of appeasing each of them so the cat fight and accusations didn’t continue. Strange how he locked that thread and let them stay on under different handles so he could try and make peace between two of the chosen ones.
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2022, 10:50 PM
DOUBLE DING DING DING

Same with Amber and her shenanigans with Karissa/Becky. Foreign Becky was allowed to change her name and Amber was allowed to use someone else’s account. This was CK’s way of appeasing each of them so the cat fight and accusations didn’t continue. Strange how he locked that thread and let them stay on under different handles so he could try and make peace between two of the chosen ones. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I hear that some BBW bald whore is running CK's account, the one that charges 5k for a few sessions a month 😂 I was sent some screenshots of her yesterday, and her ad I told the one sending my the pics that my SW whores are 10 times better than that

Some Miko clown is another simp trick running the site, CK is still to blame giving a bunch of morons the authority to kill his site, they hide behind other handles
Careful BLM! You dont wanna be blasted on that bald chicks twitter.
BLM has stated many times that he likes them bald.