It's #TittyTuesday

What?
Post my old teats so I can get ridiculed?
Sure, I'll get right on it.

And yes, ladies are posting ads. If you guys want to refer to that as participation.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

And Berry
Start your own young perky tits thread. At least the girls on those links are safe from the snarky.
Oh and I don't have to be a fan of anyone to recognize assholiness
What?

And yes, ladies are posting ads. If you guys want to refer to that as participation.

And Berry
Start your own young perky tits thread. At least the girls on those links are safe from the snarky. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Ads are the most important participation a provider can do on a hooker board. Maybe you can hook up with the lady of your dreams. Which may help one sleep at night. Now Jinny, please post examples of providers being abused here. Say, within the last 6 months. Gabs and DG don’t count for obvious reasons. If you can’t, I think most members and the staff would appreciate you cease perpetuating a myth.
Ads are the most important participation a provider can do on a hooker board. Maybe you can hook up with the lady of your dreams. Which may help one sleep at night. Now Jinny, please post examples of providers being abused here. Say, within the last 6 months. Gabs and DG don’t count for obvious reasons. If you can’t, I think most members and the staff would appreciate you cease perpetuating a myth. Originally Posted by bambino
There’s private messaging for this stuff, or just get over it. Back to the titties....it’s Tuesday.
What?

And Berry
Start your own young perky tits thread. At least the girls on those links are safe from the snarky. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Being a man of age I would love you to "Post my old teats"
There’s private messaging for this stuff, or just get over it. Back to the titties....it’s Tuesday. Originally Posted by Danner
I asked Jinny to post her tits., and I’ve posted tits pics on this thread. I suggest you get over it. Or shoot me a PM.
Being a man of age I would love you to "Post my old teats" Originally Posted by jmichael
Being a man of middle age I would like to see those teats too. Lil Milf Fantasy
Providers should advertise on as many sites they can handle maintaining. That’s just smart business.. Further reach = better variety of clients to choose from.
That’s not the same as participation in forums and discussions.

Oh but I don’t count. Carry on.

Nice boobs, Gabs.
Ah thanks for noticing Bam'hi all
Hi all yes Bam my.first encounter needed to get me to chat to all ya just trying to get verified! I made it!!
I see more and more Indy’s ladies posting ads here. Allurous just posted one. I believe it was her first. And a positive review of her. Even CG is posting Ads now. Are you now a fan of the OP? BTW, when are you going to post your boobies? As they say “variety is the spice of life”., Originally Posted by bambino
Hi all yes Bam my.first encounter needed to get me to chat to all ya just trying to get verified! I made it!! Originally Posted by AllureousTerrilee
Welcome aboard, and many happy encounters to cum!!!!
What?

And Berry
Who ridiculed anyone? I posted a link - with tits I like. You seem to have taken exception to that. Not sure why

And yes, ladies posting ads is the most important form of participation there is. They are in business. Them placing ads here helps expand there business. It is the most important participation they can do. Just because you don't do it, don't criticize the fact others participate in that manner. The best providers I have seen only participated via ads.

And thanks, but since this is the Tit's thread, if I want to post a link to nice firm tits, I will do so here - your snark aside.

And in the interest of research, here is a nice article on tits:

https://hackspirit.com/small-boobs-h...ng-to-science/
Hi all yes Bam my.first encounter needed to get me to chat to all ya just trying to get verified! I made it!! Originally Posted by AllureousTerrilee
Indeed - welcome to the site Nice that you joined
Years ago had an account Guess never utilized it.
Thanks for welcome guys!
Indeed - welcome to the site Nice that you joined Originally Posted by berryberry
Providers should advertise on as many sites they can handle maintaining. That’s just smart business.. Further reach = better variety of clients to choose from.
That’s not the same as participation in forums and discussions.

Oh but I don’t count. Carry on.

Nice boobs, Gabs. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Thank you for helping me clarify that 😊