I will probably die without experience this

I can relate!! I didnt have a good family and I want that more than anything someday.
What does education have to do with being a retard?

Fucking retards come in all shapes and sizes...

Now... If you are trolling, that takes skill.... Might want to re bait your hook. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

wicker is just disappointed he could not get into a good school.
The SPCA is full of guys like you. Get a puppy. You'll never find more unconditional love. Originally Posted by drax1
This is funny as hell lmfao
4) Have a 2 hour session with Jemma Martin on your way out. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

He will then really opt to committing suicide...ijs
I'm not broke. I have a Bachelors degree from the University of Texas, and have a white collar job.

I do think I have Aspergers or mild Autism, otherwise I would have better success interacting with people (women), and I would have realized this was an inappropriate forum for this kind of topic. Originally Posted by wickerman1
Fucktards never realize its not a good idea to ask for help on a hooker board... smfh come on dude girl thing thot creature whoever you are
... smfh come on dude girl thing thot creature whoever you are Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I'm going to live after all. Damn fungal infection spread throughout my body. Pain everywhere. Posting here was my way to cope. Maybe I should have found another way.

And...New Orleans was great.
I'm going to live after all. Damn fungal infection spread throughout my body. Pain everywhere. Posting here was my way to cope. Maybe I should have found another way.

And...New Orleans was great. Originally Posted by wickerman1
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
DG...u fillin' in for Axoxo?
I'm going to live after all.. Originally Posted by wickerman1

What a shame, we were all writing eulogies.

Maybe you haven't found it because you are looking too hard for it. I came close to love, at least I thought I did. Oh well life goes on.
Time to contact a 20 year old spinner on the site