Tittie Tuesday!!!!

thanks. here is the one where i was modeling for Vanessa Beecroft (lol). The one with the spread legs is me (of course. who else ......(lol)....)
thanks. here is the one where i was modeling for Vanessa Beecroft (lol). The one with the spread legs is me (of course. who else ......(lol)....) Originally Posted by ninasastri
I know right! I love it!
Nina you are a vision in every way.
thanks. here is the one where i was modeling for Vanessa Beecroft (lol). The one with the spread legs is me (of course. who else ......(lol)....) Originally Posted by ninasastri
Did you keep the boots?
Did you keep the boots? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
ha... that is what everyone was asking.. No unfortunately not. They were GUCCI made only for that show and militant securities were watching the dressing room making sure that every lady that was done gave back the boots. I think she sold them for the highest bidder or something like that.
She was very strict with photos of the show as well. Only few photographers and her own staff was allowed to take pictures.
well now i turned titty tuesday into pussy tuesday :-)
I remember when Cleveland News anchor Sharon Reed posed nude for Spencer Tunick’s art....
we are equal opportunity here
If you look hard you can see Dallas' pussy too. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
Good eye. Hard to find it in the pic when you are looking topside. LOL

here some BDSM pics of mine....:-) and one of my homepage.... Originally Posted by ninasastri
Quite a nice portfolio. I know in person would be even more fantastic. Very very nice!!

Those are beautiful shots Nina! Well done you!
Wonder if London and Valerie is going to participate in Tittie Tuesday!! Originally Posted by shorty
That's what our websites are for!
Those are beautiful shots Nina! Well done you! Originally Posted by Valerie
thanks - love your photos as well. you rock!!
where are all the other titties.... girls????? ........ok here`s another one
OMG, Nina has gold and orange tits!