Skilled BJ Hints, tips, and possibly tricks <-Ya I said it. :)

I say I can beat BJ in a Blow off. Any takers? Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
hmmmmm, sounds like a lovely research project that i'd be willing to help provide some first cock, errr, hand experience and results!!!

where are you these days, journey - garland/richardson or farther west [i thought i read you moved]?
  • aka
  • 03-23-2011, 11:41 PM
I have a few tricks to share..
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Who better to share on this topic than the Infamous BJ, Ph.D. The visual really lends credence to your thesis, Doc!
infamous bj you are my girl!!!!!!!!! roflmao xoxo ya oh and fuck u 2 smooches!
A great blowjob is delivered by a women that loves cocks and I don't mean the illusion of loving cocks but one who worships the male member, looks upon it as a gift. Not to imply that mine or anyone eles cock IS a gift but that the woman sees it that way of her own violition. Some women feel that way naturally (and they know who they are) and there is no need for instruction. Women that feel a bj is an obligation are the main reason some guys are unable to tap out. The same thing applies to DATY. Those that are truly good at it are in awe of the female anatomy and marvel at it's beauty, complexity, taste and aroma. True enjoyment is the most sensual thing one can offer. Oral sex is in reality one of the most intimate acts we do. I am no authority on this but while genital sex is practiced by most all species, oral sex is primarily a human experience. I hope I made some sense with all this.