Panties or no Panties

• jfred
  • 04-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Was at my sis-in-laws...her husband and my wife never knew... Originally Posted by ftwranchman
Dude, this was either your brother's wife or your wife's sister, with her husband and your wife on premises. WTF were you thinking?!

Tell us the rest of the story. How have things been since between you and this relative-by-marriage?
I like Tara wearing a Geniusman
Dude, this was either your brother's wife or your wife's sister, with her husband and your wife on premises. WTF were you thinking?!

Tell us the rest of the story. How have things been since between you and this relative-by-marriage? Originally Posted by jfred
Wife's sister. It was the only time. She told me later she and her husband had sex shortly after we left and he was amazed at how wet she was. She was laughing it was our mixture that he was amazed at.

My wife has commented a few times that we seem to flirt pretty hard from time to time.
I like Tara wearing a Geniusman Originally Posted by geniusman
Me too
So many choices. Kitten, Jade, Rain, Max, Reese, Tara ----- with panties, without, thongs, g-strings. My vivid imagination is in overload. Who to start with and how? Help!
ok...so this is an older thread, but hey.... it fit perfectly, since I was texting (ok, sexting) a friend of mine on the topic, and one of her fantasies is to be without panties while I play with her under a table.... How could I say no to THAT? lol... As for those of you who might brave it... all I can say is that I'm overdue for a Dallas trip and would LOVE to include a panti-less time somewhere during an evening out! ;-)