Well, it happened sooner than I thought.........

When the Biden administration stops the pipeline construction, stops new leases on federal land, stops the development of the Alaskan oil fields, and restricts the ability of oil producers in the Permian Basin to drill then yes, they are controlling a good chunk of the price of oil in the USA (and before you argue that point please remember I live in the Permian Basin area and know the industry). Also all you have to do is listen to Biden's lunacy saying that oil prices depends on what the Saudis and other similar do.
The Keystone pipeline and the drilling in environmental protected land needed to be stopped smart one. Number one those lands are Native American land, they should decide what happens on their lands not some greedy asshole who wants cheaper gas. Number two the land in Alaske is home to endangered animals, that is pretty fucking ignorant that you would want to drill in that land just so you could pay 5 cents less on gas.

We were OIL INDEPENDENT before Biden's destructive policies. There is no facts you can present that dispute that.
Oh yes there is smart one. We were never 100% oil dependant. Do yourfucjen research.

It's a FACT. With that we had below $2 per gallon gas in Texas and most of the US.

that has nothing to do with Biden or Trump genius, it'scalled supply and demand. A Presidents policies do not have an immediate effect on gas prices. Plus the prices on a lot of shit started going up under Trump, was he responsible for that?? No he was not.

The oil producers and economists in this part of the world will readily tell you that they can make a comfortable living with oil being $1.75 - $2 per gallon. Economists likewise indicate that when you go over $2 per gallon the downstream strain on other goods drive costs up on all goods because they depend on gas for deliveries and in a lot of instances for manufacturing.

We are becoming dependent again on other countries. Is that what you honestly want? Originally Posted by CryptKicker
The gas price hike is global genius. Let me ask you, are you one of those who drives an oversized Truck or suv?? If so you have a lot more to do with gas prices than Biden does. I drive a KIA Rio, I pay no more than $30 a week on gas, that's with the higher prices.

You got a problem with gas prices, then ride a bike or take the fucken bus to work.
The gas price hike is global genius. Let me ask you, are you one of those who drives an oversized Truck or suv?? If so you have a lot more to do with gas prices than Biden does. I drive a KIA Rio, I pay no more than $30 a week on gas, that's with the higher prices.

You got a problem with gas prices, then ride a bike or take the fucken bus to work. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Your ignorance truly amazes me.
LM got a screwed up delivery but idea sound: when you have a resource that is finite, conservation is best way to make it last longer. Get a vehicle that is twice as efficient the supply will that runs it will last longer.

Doesn't make a difference to me what the price is.
...DeSantis was the heir-apparent to the Trump base but his actions on COVID have really hurt him. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Storming economy (open for business)
All ports are open
No lock downs or mandates (tyranny)
Lowest Covid cases in the country
Yup, sucking wind. Huh?
Oh, where is Ellen?
Miss her replies in the vein of....

Oh, where is Ellen?
Miss her replies in the vein of....

Originally Posted by Precious_b
Now youre just messing with me!
Again, please Lord and baby tebow give me the strength!