Hobbiest/Provider opinions Please....

The quickest way to get me to look elsewhere is to offer .5 hour specials.

I don't often hobby, but when I do, I prefer Dos Horas.
8 visits a day at @150 = 1200 a day

5 days a week @1200 a day = 6k a week

6k a week x 50 weeks (gotta take a vacation, after all) = 300k a year.

I'm wonderin' what the provider the OP had in mind is doin' with all that bread. Absent a bad habit, nobody should be in this bidness for very long at that rate. 4 years, and you're financially independent. In just 1 year, that provider will have options available to her. Good options.

Jus' sayin'....

What was the question, now? Originally Posted by eccienewbie

... i have only had 5 appointments all in one day one time in my year of working... just because a girl wants appointments doesnt mean she is getting them. A girl can run a 100 special and still not get any bites... I think alot of girls make the biz seem like of you get 10 calls a - day. LMAo yea right...

I look good hunny my reviews are stellar and i don't get more than 2 appointments a day 3 days out the week... alot of time i might only have done 3 appointments that week. Which is why it is important not to go too low on your rates. I was calculating the other day actually and realized when i had more appointments i made less money... and the months i had less appointments i actually made more... so i have learned that half hour appointments do kind of make you more volume less money... but i know during the time i got that half hour appt i hadnt had any biz in a few days and was more than happy to take the appointment... so from my actually stats i would have to say yes half hour appointments can be counter productive int he long run... but for the right now lol they are great!

I dunno about other girls but i could hustle on the internet all day posting ads and chatting and still not get one single bite... So all this oh if she charges 100 bucks she will have 10-20 clients is a load of crap!

If i'm doing everything right and my door doesn't revolve during the week, i know alot of these other girls aren't either lol, and no offense or pun to anyone. Hey if you can get 5 appointments everyday 5 days a week more power to ya. Please PM me and let me know your secrete.

Im still flabbergasted at this 6-8 number per day being mentioned by hobbyist...I get that number MAYBE in a month!!!!! Seriously, ladies chime in if you actually see that many in a day, my fucking props to you! Maybe Im just ugly....no, just in the wrong city. Next year Im moving back home to the DFW! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I am on the boat with you Eva, Appointments are not just falling in my lap either.

I have low rates and it isnt cause I am high volume seeing tons of guys a day. I have the rates I do for alot of reasons. I rather see guys for two hrs or longer and I dont like hh appointments. I like less traffic and longer sessions. I think that Eccienewbie is right with his figures if a girl is posting on bp, here, P411 and no telling what other sites then she maybe seeing 6 guys a day. I dont think all girls get business like that but some do. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
I dunno which ones are TP lol, I'm not either. I see about 3 clients a week heck... and multi hour appointemtns are easy to come by either. I get a 2 hour appointment probably one out of 15 appointments shout ... mosy\t guys get one hour or 30 minutes... I am always very happy to get a 2 hour or more appointment though... I hkeep hearing that guys who shop on Eros ask for alot of over nights and multi hours... but i am just afraid to invest money with them only to not get any calls, even though many people assure me i will get calls if i advertise on there.

Contrary to what appears to be the popular belief, with the exception of managed girls and brand new "Flavor of the Month" girls... very very few ladies are seeing 6-8 gents per day. I personally don't know ANYONE who has that kind of volume-- but I'm sure there are a few. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I doubt even a pimp can get 6-8 appts a day for his hoes lol.... thats why they need so many hoes cause not all them hoes working everyday lol, the more hoes the more chance atlest ONE of them might make some money lol. Pimps don't do anything but the same thing independent girls do for themselves, advertise for the gals... If only more gals would stop being lazy and realize you can do your own leg - work and stop relying on other people to post their ads and set up their appointments for them and then have to give them half or ALL of the threir money that they earned. If you don't wanna put in the work you don't need the job.... but i suppose you are already sacraficing the most rewarding part of the job... the pay out lol So i don't see how those girls enjoy themselves at all....
We have discussed this several times, so you know my opinion. Longer is better, 1 appt a day is better than 5-8. I want to be refreshed, energized and personable. Not worn out and ragged. Originally Posted by AndyWylde
I completely agree with this.

When I offer specials, I usually give my friend the choice of extra time or a discount. Personally, I prefer the extra time, but some gentlemen don't have windows that allow for them to take the time. Extra time just gives a better good opportunity for longer, hotter make out sessions and lets you really get to know someone.
I doubt many girls will come on here and say yes Ive done this many appointments a day, a week or a yr. It is just like many will not come on here and say yes I had a PIMP*. Each provider is different and what works for one may not work for another. A hobbiest finds the best girl that is right for him and gives the service he is looking for and wants. This buisness is nice cause everyone can find what they are looking for and each provider can provide different service.
I like my hour!
If time is what you have a lot of, then offering a special of extra time at the same price costs you nothing really. You may make the same income, just have to work a little longer. If I wanted to see a lady, then this would be a great offer as I, like you, feel 30min is no where near enough time to make a connection. Of course, contact any regulars you can to let them know of your special

Some other ideas involing more time but at the same rate:

Meal or Drinks/Session Combo
90 for 60min special
Makeout session at the movies followed by session.

Offer more than just a longer session. Come up with some fantisties that guys might be interested in.

Ex: Pick up the hot chick in the bar. I would love to spot you at a bar dressed sexy and you are rejecting all the guys hitting on you. You offer a little resistance to me but then let me buy you a drink and we go to a table where you start getting all over me. We leave after about a few minutes and go back to your place and fuck like little bunnies for an hour.

I love to see women who are creative and like to have fun.
Whitney, putting up your Special would be the best gauge of your question. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Whitney, putting up a $150 special would be the surest way to ensure you'll pay hell raising your rates. $300 for 90 minutes isn't outlandish in the first place. Personally, if you're going to do $200 per hour, I'd have an hour for $350 and two hours for $400. Your photos are pretty; you have good reviews; I assume you don't do a CBJ so there's no reason for the producr (you) to keep you from making something like that sucessful.
LOL!!! Randy4Candy!!! You made me laugh!!! We can play school your in detention, for being naughty!!! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
I surrender!!!

I believe that the type of hobbyist you are marketing to impacts the perceived value of rates, appt duration and specials.

I theorize that on one end of the hobbyist spectrum you have the, "I will fck you from the moment I walk in the door until the moment you tell me to GTFO" guy... Not interested in anything other than renting those orifices...

On the other end, you have the "I love women - everything about them and I value the sense of companionship over all else" guy... Sex is the side effect of a good connection...

Personally, I prefer hour appointments and I love it when the women I see gift me with extra time before or after our visit. Originally Posted by shlub

Yes, but that value has to be genuine, or it does no one any good. If a lady isn't making the money she needs to take care of herself, it does her no good to pretend like she's some HDH at a rate where she's not making any money.

Also, even if a lady's availability dictates she has no time to do half hour or short notice appointments, that does not give her the skills/fortitude/mentality to charge for the IOP expected on a longer date.

We have to assume that perceived value is already a given in this case; just know that a smart lady knows that pride comes before the fall.
Whitney, putting up a $150 special would be the surest way to ensure you'll pay hell raising your rates. $300 for 90 minutes isn't outlandish in the first place. Personally, if you're going to do $200 per hour, I'd have an hour for $350 and two hours for $400. Your photos are pretty; you have good reviews; I assume you don't do a CBJ so there's no reason for the producr (you) to keep you from making something like that sucessful. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
2hours@400 where do I signup
I always prefer more time.

I usually book one hours, but the longer times are tempting, but I've never gone for it.

Don't get me wrong i love the sex but I crave what I don't get which is affection, the being held, the running my hands on the skin of someone that wants me to touch them. I like to hold the hands of the girl during Mish.

Sounds kinda sappy, Life is lonely
2hours@400 where do I signup Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com
You're so sweet .

I always prefer more time.

I usually book one hours, but the longer times are tempting, but I've never gone for it.

Don't get me wrong i love the sex but I crave what I don't get which is affection, the being held, the running my hands on the skin of someone that wants me to touch them. I like to hold the hands of the girl during Mish.

Sounds kinda sappy, Life is lonely Originally Posted by slow_and_low
Wanting affection isn't sappy; it's the normal human condition. Read the reviews, find a lady that's not a clock-watcher and stick with her.
I prefer BCD time and dinner or better yet over night. I can't afford it every week so I will just do it once a month. I also like weekend dates when I can arrange them. For my birthday a lady and I will spend three days at the Horseshoe in La. I have a grand fathered amount that we have agreed on. I also like to purchase clothes for her to wear while we are out. Money for her to gamble is figured into our date as well.
We have discussed this several times, so you know my opinion. Longer is better, 1 appt a day is better than 5-8. I want to be refreshed, energized and personable. Not worn out and ragged. Originally Posted by AndyWylde
Andy

Based on your showcase pics, the only one getting worn out is gonna be the client, dang girl, you work out?? very nice!!
I may end up in the doghouse for this one, but I don't know if I have ever been with a provider with whom I wanted to spend more than one hour. What do you do? Talk? MakeOut? Watch TV? If a provider was interesting enough for me to want to spend more than one hour with her, then I'd want her to be my SO instead.

Sometimes, I'd like a companion to attend an event with me...like sports or a nice restaurant. But its hard for me to justify paying anyone 2 to 3 hundred dollars an hour for her to attend an event with me that I'm paying for...especially if I don't know her well enough to know if I'd want to spend three hours at an event with her. And if I did find someone who I liked enough to take to an event, part of liking her would include her enjoying my company enough that I wouldn't have to pay for the time away from BCD.

That said, I don't mind paying for 90 minutes with a woman I really want to see even if I know she's going to leave in an hour. But her services and reputation would need to justify the higher price, IMO.