Mavericktravis steady uploading videos without consent

I’ve been very vocal against Jon in the past and while I do not like him, I missed where he said anything remotely racist.

Love all the likes AB is getting for speaking against him - I’ve seen nothing to indicate he’s racist but he’s very much confirmed he’s a cocky know-it-all that loves putting others down. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You need to find something to occupy your time besides following me around a hooker board like a little butt-boy writing about how you don't "like" me, as you've done dozens of times. I DON'T KNOW YOU. I'VE NEVER MET YOU. Apparently, you're terminally ass-sore from something I wrote years ago. Get a life, little man.
You need to find something to occupy your time besides following me around a hooker board like a little butt-boy writing about how you don't "like" me, as you've done dozens of times. I DON'T KNOW YOU. I'VE NEVER MET YOU. Apparently, you're terminally ass-sore from something I wrote years ago. Get a life, little man. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Me get a life? You don’t even hobby yet you spend plenty of time here. From the tone in which you address most ladies in need it certainly doesn’t appear you’re here because you like to help. Maybe AB is right and you’re just here to get business and if that’s the case it would certainly make much more sense than you just acting like you’re the Icky God.

And as I’ve said before, a practicing attorney spending a bunch of time here is on the shallow end of attorneys.
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Nearly all of my posting is in the Legal Forum, giving members tips to avoid being ensnared by law enforcement. My posts are stickied there and in other places. You have never contributed a single word to the Legal Forum, although you say you went to law school. Off the board, I've answered legal questions from members without charge since this board began, and on ASPD before.

Fuckhead: What have you ever done to help a fellow member? All you do is run your little mouth. You don't post reviews. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't hobby. You've attacked me for defending hobbyists and providers against criminal charges.

It's not for you to follow me around here writing endlessly why you disapprove of my presence or posting here. It conflicts with Eccie rules. It's weird and pathetic the way you stalk me here. It serves no purpose but to prop up your fragile ego. Get therapy. Hire a male hooker to whip you. Get a life. But do something else.
What does any of this have to do with ShysterJon making racist comments and condoning hobbyists secretly filming women and posting videos online????? Originally Posted by MW76
Nothing. ...

So you are either white, black, Hispanic, bug dick, vanilla small dick...

And blackmailer?

Keep your legend together little man...
I realize where we are, and that honesty and ethics are in short supply, but posting videos on public web sites that were for personal use only is just plain chicken shit. Sounds like the same type of guys who try to slip a cover off to get a little secret bareback. Or teenage boys that beat up gays or beat up the new kid and never grew up.

Ruins it for the rest of us.

I suggest any ladies that are concerned, ask the cinematographer to pose for a face shot of the both of you together.

Unfortunately, if you don't want it published, you better not allow it to be filmed.
  • MW76
  • 09-28-2017, 06:36 PM
And as I’ve said before, a practicing attorney spending a bunch of time here is on the shallow end of attorneys. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
+1

Also, his red headed kiddie looking avatar makes me wonder if he can come within 500 feet of certain buildings.
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Nearly all of my posting is in the Legal Forum, giving members tips to avoid being ensnared by law enforcement. My posts are stickied there and in other places. You have never contributed a single word to the Legal Forum, although you say you went to law school. Off the board, I've answered legal questions from members without charge since this board began, and on ASPD before.

Fuckhead: What have you ever done to help a fellow member? All you do is run your little mouth. You don't post reviews. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't hobby. You've attacked me for defending hobbyists and providers against criminal charges.

It's not for you to follow me around here writing endlessly why you disapprove of my presence or posting here. It conflicts with Eccie rules. It's weird and pathetic the way you stalk me here. It serves no purpose but to prop up your fragile ego. Get therapy. Hire a male hooker to whip you. Get a life. But do something else. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Such hostility! Yes, I went to law school but was never a practicing attorney. Very common in the business world. I didn’t even know there was legal forum, it would bore me and if I had a legal issue I would call Saul before I’d seek legal advice here. Did you go to Regent or UNT? Figure that’s where the bottom feeders get admission.

As for stalking, you replied to my comment first so for what it’s worth you’re the one that seems stalkerish. I am cute and have a magnetic personality so I can understand your attraction to me. That and the fact you’re probably butt hurt that I have an actual career that doesn’t include chasing ambulances.

You did violate the guidelines by calling me a fuckhead and I’m asking you nicely to quick stalking me but you’re very narcissistic and require the last word to validate your value.

Thank you Jon, you’re dismissed.
Again, what have you ever done to help an Eccie member?
  • MW76
  • 09-28-2017, 07:19 PM
Again, what have you ever done to help an Eccie member? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Irrelevant point Jon.
Again, what have you ever done to help an Eccie member? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Counselor, I said you were dismissed. Run along now and go play somewhere else.
Exactly..he didnt know..but i researched one of his numbers he text me from prior to meeting and i found alot info on him he isnt aware of

[/B]ptiste;1060025021]Sending videos to your family members is an all time low. I have zero-tolerance for outing and I have no respect for those who don't value discretion.

Nonetheless, I can't stress the fact of obtaining a man's RW information. If you would've had anything beyond a cellphone number and a handle, then he would've thought twice about putting your business on front street. Originally Posted by Adrienne Ba[B
I soo wanna make love to ur brain!! Love ur choice of words. Haha

It's not for you to follow me around here writing endlessly why you disapprove of my presence or posting here. It conflicts with Eccie rules. It's weird and pathetic the way you stalk me here. It serves no purpose but to prop up your fragile ego. Get therapy. Hire a male hooker to whip you. Get a life. But do something else. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Counselor, I said you were dismissed. Run along now and go play somewhere else. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I thought so: nada, nothing, squat, bubkes.
So do the ladies have any recourse in this or not? I always thought that if whoever downloads the vid doesn't directly profit from the video then there's nothing that can be done. Unless it's falls under copy-write.
  • MW76
  • 09-28-2017, 08:05 PM
So do the ladies have any recourse in this or not? I always thought that if whoever downloads the vid doesn't directly profit from the video then there's nothing that can be done. Unless it's falls under copy-write. Originally Posted by Hercules
Finally a man who knows how to stay on topic. He's a focused mother fucker. Buy this man a beer and a blow job