Boycott PIMPS!

Sounds wonderful!!! Should I call Mary to join the festivities???? Originally Posted by datylikes
Sweet Jesus ,,,, ask her if I can bring a camera [/QUOTE]

I'll ask her babe!!
MH,

I really don't understand what is going on here. Your threads and posts always start or perpetuate drama. Do get made, but here is my brief analysis to this thread.

HA has a lot of very positive reviews. The overwhelming majority of responders to this thread agree that you are out to crush her business. WTF for!!! It was good for you?? You say you have an beautiful GF? Then why are you trying to "save" your ex hooker atf? So maybe it is to save the fellow hobbyist who do not see a managed female? NO -- there is no redeeming quality here. Just say she's is managed in a private forum .

I used to really read what you posted believing there was dicks and assholes that were picking on you for your positions. I now see their responses are justified. Get a life - get fucked - leave this place alone. You have no valuable contribution.
Hey Moonboy...you ever heard the saying, "up to your neck in shit"? That's what happens when you have your head as far up your ass as you do...walk away...
My life and integrity was sucked away years ago. Now I'm just giving what's left to the highest bidder...1 hour at a time Originally Posted by MaryBeth
And judging from your growing list of reviews,,,it seems to be working very well for you sweetheart
MH,

I really don't understand what is going on here. Your threads and posts always start or perpetuate drama. Do get made, but here is my brief analysis to this thread.

HA has a lot of very positive reviews. The overwhelming majority of responders to this thread agree that you are out to crush her business. WTF for!!! It was good for you?? You say you have an beautiful GF? Then why are you trying to "save" your ex hooker atf? So maybe it is to save the fellow hobbyist who do not see a managed female? NO -- there is no redeeming quality here. Just say she's is managed in a private forum .

I used to really read what you posted believing there was dicks and assholes that were picking on you for your positions. I now see their responses are justified. Get a life - get fucked - leave this place alone. You have no valuable contribution. Originally Posted by ragooh_aus
LOL

Moonbeam the Drama Queen.
Omg the stench of fucktard in this thread was enough to gag me...
ck You...
The lovers spat as I suggested turns out to be the case. It all seems to be created by the OP.

Yawn...tuning this shit out now. Carry on.
Please...this is more his style...

Baby I have incontrovertible evidence that you are pimped. It has been submitted to this Board. If the evidence were not there I would be thrown off of here for spamming the Board and slandering you. But I am not. I will remain here, because the evidence is 100% solid.
Originally Posted by MoonHowler
mmmm or the mods like seeing a public spanking.

when its over, its always best to about it.
Hey Miss. HoneyAngel... I think I see a Fuck You, Your Fired coming on. Don't you agree??
Hey Miss. HoneyAngel... I think I see a Fuck You, Your Fired coming on. Don't you agree?? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Hi Babe, yes i do. Thankyou Beautiful, for all of your support. You made a good point. You gave said it right, from a female perspective. Our feelings are mutual on this subject. May this year bring you many blessings. Something tells me it will. Hugs!
Hi Babe, yes i do. Thankyou Beautiful, for all of your support. You made a good point. You gave said it right, from a female perspective. Our feelings are mutual on this subject. May this year bring you many blessings. Something tells me it will. Hugs! Originally Posted by HoneyAngel
Any time Honey. It's not hard to read between the lines when your paying proper attention. Have a blessed night and be safe out there.

XoXo
TK