At least 9 dead, 16 injured in mass shooting in downtown Dayton, Ohio: Police

Hey buddy,

No I don't have to do a Goddamned thing you tell me to.

I've remained true to my beliefs. I condemn all forms of terrorism. I condemn racism, Naziism and especially today's energized white supremacist/nationalist movement.

Called out the bad guys using the names that even your side use.

MY words and actions have not caused ANY violence or death, though in service to this nation nearly 50 years ago, who knows?

Trump's words and actions have created an environment where shit like this happens DAILY and BIGLY. And I'm talking about attacks like the one you just made against me.

You're out of control and need to take this down a few notches. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Truth hurts don't it? I attacked you? Please. Stop whining. Your posts have more attacks on other posters and the President than anything I posted. Seems like those comments hit a little close to home. You want things turned down? Then YOU and your side (Maxine Waters in particular) should stop calling for violence against Trump supporters. Keep blaming Trump to try to cover up your sides role in starting all this. It isn't working.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2019, 03:07 PM
L 2814 - Amen.
+100 % L2814 ( Like I said the rhetoric needs to stop )
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2019, 09:04 AM
The Hateful Racist rhetoric of the DPST's will not stop - their leaders - Waters et all - encourage their AntiFa and a lenient view in the courts for their violence, vandalism, and destruction.

Tucker Carlssons home was assaulted - any arrests about that?
DPST's are chuckling in glee about it.

Hypocrites.
Your correct the rhetoric will only stop when people turn off CNN, stop buying NYT WAPO
OH wait dims pushing the media agenda --- never mind