How comfortable are you knowing that a forum on ECCIE has completely different rules?

More people, more assholes. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
Still only one Wakeup...
Wakeup, no advertising in the coed forums!
Still only one Wakeup... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Ah yes.....the bright side.......
Wakeup, no advertising in the coed forums! Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
No, he can totally do it as long as he doesn't mention rates or services. In fact, he can spam every forum as he wishes. Just no rates or specific services, please

Pics are fine, too. Ijs. (taint!!!!)

Ah yes.....the bright side....... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
LOL
The Dannie is "managing" Wakeup?
If St.C is ok with Laz's alternative life style, who am I to judge.....I will hang out in the Spider Hole. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Man DearHunter, your posts are just chauck full of win...oops, I mean chock-full of win.
heh......as we reel another one in.......wait.....did you quote me.......sweeeet
heh......as we reel another one in.......wait.....did you quote me.......sweeeet Originally Posted by dearhunter
That's usually what it means when someone types QUOTE=blahblah;blahblah in brackets followed by some copy paste crap ending in /quote in brackets.

See, I just did it again! I quoted you! My, my, my, you are a sharp one.

Pithy signature follows:
If you're walking a fine line, you're taking up too much space! The bleeding edge is where shit happens. Everywhere else is saturated with pure boredom.
I will cut you out a hooktard from the herd........you have earned it.
I will cut you out a hooktard from the herd........you have earned it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I prefer modtard to hooktard...ijs (look, I just quoted you again.)
you must have seen his herd
I can't say that you have earned a modtard.......if all you have left in this matter is quoting me, I can't even promise you a premier hooktard.....you may have to settle.....ijs.
I've been settling since the ASP days of usenet...you think your threats of continued mediocrity bother me? The reason I prefer modtard to hooktard is that the duplicity of hooktards is born of perceived necessity while the duplicity of modtards is born of pure, unadulterated malice coupled with a heightened inferiority complex that's deeply rooted in the damaged Ids of aforementioned modtards.
You are hanging out with the wrong hooktards.........unadulterate d malice in a hooktard can be kind of hott......ijs.
I'll concede that possibility. As a famous physicist once postulated, given the right energy state, anything is possible.