TS prviders taboo

kill this one please... Originally Posted by X-rated
No, we will not. This is a perfectly good discussion about something that is of interest to many.

Elisabeth
Hell, I am interested in being with a TS.

Many of my GF's are...its hard to find one who will be with a women!

" Its called the best of both worlds "

I frequent the Gay scene in Dallas and Austin and I have never seen so many beautiful TS' that are involved in the hobby but UTR ... *muah*

Some may have a problem with that, but I am curious and intriqued and pay no mind to what others think.

She is a person, just any of us and should not be judged!
I agree with you 100% ... and if you ever want to, I'd be happy to take you to see a TS girl!

[I]" Its called the best of both worlds " [/I]

I frequent the Gay scene in Dallas and Austin and I have never seen so many beautiful TS' that are involved in the hobby but UTR ... *muah*

Some may have a problem with that, but I am curious and intriqued and pay no mind to what others think.

She is a person, just any of us and should not be judged! Originally Posted by berkleigh
I saw an ad for one of the most beuatiful providers ive seen in NOLA tonight. I was going to post her link, but I don't think this loaner mac allows me to copy and paste!

Im not BI, but I would find a threesome with a TS very sexy, probably because it IS taboo. Could be my transition to girls, right? lol For now, I'm too vanilla to be in this forum, but I appreciate all the responses. So, who wants a M/F/TS session?
I agree with you 100% ... and if you ever want to, I'd be happy to take you to see a TS girl! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
I will gladly take you up on that soon

Thank you
For some reason, the thought of my clients being with other men or transexuals gives me the heebie jeebies!

I stopped seeing one of my ATFs recently because I found out he had sex with a guy. I am such a heterosexual woman, the thought of a less-than-heterosexual man turns me off big time. I am drawn towards strong, dominant, masculine men because I am so inherently feminine.

So whoever mentioned that some guys dont admit they see TS out of fear that some ladies wont see them anymore, unfortunately that is a valid fear.

I recognize that the hypocracy of my viewpoint could easily be turned around on me, being that I am a provider (an unconventional lifestyle), but.... It is what it is. If a guy I see is into guys, he'd better keep that info classified
For some reason, the thought of my clients being with other men or transexuals gives me the heebie jeebies!

I stopped seeing one of my ATFs recently because I found out he had sex with a guy. I am such a heterosexual woman, the thought of a less-than-heterosexual man turns me off big time. I am drawn towards strong, dominant, masculine men because I am so inherently feminine.

So whoever mentioned that some guys dont admit they see TS out of fear that some ladies wont see them anymore, unfortunately that is a valid fear.

I recognize that the hypocracy of my viewpoint could easily be turned around on me, being that I am a provider (an unconventional lifestyle), but.... It is what it is. If a guy I see is into guys, he'd better keep that info classified Originally Posted by Tracey P
I totally agree, and relate.When I read all the posts of the providers and their Bi and lesbian posts , it totally turns me off to seeing them, would rather see a raging hetero woman myself.
Well your certainly entitled to your veiwpoint Tracey but trust me when I say you wouldn't know if you met a client that he was into TS's certainly not me. I've shown many a woman genetic and TS just how manly I am. You said yourself an ATF of yours was "all man" until he revealed his preference to you. And I applaud him as I certainly don't intend or have made a secret of my TS fetish.

" Its called the best of both worlds "

She is a person, just any of us and should not be judged! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berkleigh, I think I love you!
It's funny to hear this. So now providers get to chose who to see? The only screening I did was, as long as they were upscale and made sure they had what the rate was and non-negotiable of coarse. I couldn't tell how buff they were over the phone. Lol. It's was hard keeping up with everyone that stop by for a visit.
I saw an ad for one of the most beuatiful providers ive seen in NOLA tonight. I was going to post her link, but I don't think this loaner mac allows me to copy and paste!

Im not BI, but I would find a threesome with a TS very sexy, probably because it IS taboo. Could be my transition to girls, right? lol For now, I'm too vanilla to be in this forum, but I appreciate all the responses. So, who wants a M/F/TS session? Originally Posted by heidilynnla
I am up for a M/F/F/TS party!
I.m pretty sure that most of your ATF's are seeing transsexual providers.And something else that would surprise you is most of your masculine guy's are letting the Transsexuals fuck them!!! Most guy's that see Transsexual providers don't visit "Real girls" because they can get that for free anywhere they pay to see Transsexual providers because it is hard to find a passable TS in the real world.GG's need to realize that they have some competition Guy's are getting tiered of all the drama associated with GG's they are willing to go to TS providers to get away from what they are getting from the GG's in their lives
Did you really just say that transsexual M2F's are less dramatic than genetic girls? The letters in your sentences are aligned in such an order as to give me that impression but I can't reasonably believe anyone would be of that opinion. I adore gay/bi/transgendered people and my heart goes out to their cause but to argue that the reason "str8" guys are seeing trannys is to cut back on the drama in their life is absurd. They are seeing a tranny because they want boobs and a cock and they most likely just want a cock up their ass without feeling totally gay(which is a hard feat to accomplish so if the guy fucking you has makeup and fake tits on it helps a lot).

I agree that lots of otherwise manly guys like to take it up the ass or swallow another dude's jizz but most likely not for the reasons you suggested. Also, as a 90% (roughly) heterosexual female I found your comments to be catty and offensive.

I.m pretty sure that most of your ATF's are seeing transsexual providers.And something else that would surprise you is most of your masculine guy's are letting the Transsexuals fuck them!!! Most guy's that see Transsexual providers don't visit "Real girls" because they can get that for free anywhere they pay to see Transsexual providers because it is hard to find a passable TS in the real world.GG's need to realize that they have some competition Guy's are getting tiered of all the drama associated with GG's they are willing to go to TS providers to get away from what they are getting from the GG's in their lives Originally Posted by jdog63
Did you really just say that transsexual M2F's are less dramatic than genetic girls? The letters in your sentences are aligned in such an order as to give me that impression but I can't reasonably believe anyone would be of that opinion. I adore gay/bi/transgendered people and my heart goes out to their cause but to argue that the reason "str8" guys are seeing trannys is to cut back on the drama in their life is absurd. They are seeing a tranny because they want boobs and a cock and they most likely just want a cock up their ass without feeling totally gay(which is a hard feat to accomplish so if the guy fucking you has makeup and fake tits on it helps a lot).

I agree that lots of otherwise manly guys like to take it up the ass or swallow another dude's jizz but most likely not for the reasons you suggested. Also, as a 90% (roughly) heterosexual female I found your comments to be catty and offensive. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

i agree with hannah on this.
The M/f/f part is easy. Finding a credible TS who is up for it...Im still working on that.

I am up for a M/F/F/TS party! Originally Posted by hookem69horns