The appointment started going down hill when......

Just messing with you!
When I knocked on the door and walk in the living room to see a kid sitting on the couch Originally Posted by Super Head 713
WTF?!?!?!!!!!!! U must be joking!!
When I knocked on the door and walk in the living room to see a kid sitting on the couch Originally Posted by Super Head 713
And he said "Are you my new mommy?"
I got to her incall and there was a notice from the parole office on the door, and then a dude answered the door. i got out of there. When I texted her WTF? she said it was her brother in law, and she had overslept. She said I should have told him to wake her up. I said the parolee in the next room kind of killed the mood.
Right before we start getting our freak on and we messing around And he stops and says wow you have a great boob job? WTF ... then we try doggy style and he jumps out with you have the cutest butt hole for A girl who does Greek...( Pause!!! I think you have the wrong provider) ... my boobs are real and hell nooooo I don't do Greek... Then he try to look at my butthole again... Killed the mood ...
call me Amanda While you spanking me....Me: you want to call me Amanda right? him: no me! Lmao

I won't lie it was actually a great time Lmao ...

Good night Eccie
And he said "Are you my new mommy?" Originally Posted by citizen44

Are you my new "Play Mommy?"
  • Seedy
  • 09-08-2015, 06:15 AM
Many moons ago, when she opened the door, and I realized she weighed at least twice what I weigh......... I ran to my truck..... Lol.
When she told me she needed a ride to her baby daddy's house after the session.
When I've given her all of my screening info including race but walk in to the room to "I didn't know you were black" Originally Posted by DEEZNUTTZ
Awww poor thang
...she asked me to grab some "Beano" while I was at Walgreen's grabbing condoms.

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Hahaha! I can see that lol and your face
When they thought it was Greek but only fucked your thighs, and told you to be a good girl