Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

NAUGHTY JAYCEE is well worth it and in arlington
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THANKS 1curiousguy & Tucson!!

the mature women on here rock!! I would do EVERYONE of them {lol}
I say again like others have, the list is too long, Jessica UTR and Shania Tae, Maria of DFW happen to be my ATF's in this age group, and I am sure I will be able to add Reese Foster as soon as I get a chance to FINALLY meet her,
I would have to recommend Ashley Anders. I know she is from Houston but she visits Dallas on a regular basis. Certainly one of the hottest ladies I have met.
Sophia Dane is tops on my list to see next...

I also have Kelly Pressley on my radar... and I see she does doubles with Sophia - could be my birthday present this year... Originally Posted by Luvyduvy
Oh my! Well, I am looking forward to it! You invite Kelly and I will pretend it's my Birthday too! I promise to share!

Sophia Dane sizzles with her Rocking Body! Yowza! Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Emily, you are just absolutely amazing! You are at the top of my to do list this year! I might just make you my ATF!
Thanks to all my sweet guys for mentioning me. You guys always make me smile. I am truly flattered.
Don't forget Natalie Summers! She is hot as hell!
Great Thread!
I'm creating my MILF List and plan on seeing as many of you ladies as I can this year.
Who wants to be my first?
  • Jaci
  • 01-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Thanks Gentlemen for includeing me!!!
Kisses, Jaci
  • Caleb
  • 01-04-2013, 03:51 PM
I have a whole new respect for PMDelights... Here's the count so far, in alphabetical order...
(These tabulations were not verified by the fine folks at Ernst & Young, nor by anybody for that matter. Shoot me if I am off the mark at all.)

Alaine - 1
AngelaS - 3
Ashley Anderson - 1
Autumn Spring - 2
Brandee69 - 3
Brittney Leigh - 1
Charlene Zappa - 1
Chaz - 2
Colby - 3
Dallas Rain - 2
Elisabeth Whispers - 1
EmilyEzzel - 7
FancyInHeels - 2
Fawn - 3
Grace Preston - 1
Heather Winston - 1
Honey Rose - 1
Irish Skirt - 1
Jaci - 2
Jacxxx - 3
JessicaUTR - 4
Kelly Presley - 1
KellyTNT - 4
Kendall4U - 7
Kirby Elle Layne - 1
Lanie Ledbetter - 1
Laura Lynn - 5
Lexi MILF - 1
Lexus - 1
Lexy Laye - 2
Lindsay Lee - 2
Lindsey Lacey - 1
Lisa Love - 1
Maria of DFW - 1
Myra/Gia Stevens - 4
Natalie Summers - 1
Naughty Jaycee - 1
Nicole Rae - 1
Reese Foster - 5
SexyAssDevyn - 1
Sexy Diamond - 1
Sexy Heather - 1
Shania Tae - 1
Shea Veile - 1
Shelby Lynn - 1
Sophia Dane - 3
Sophie - 1
Spikebaby - 3
Terralyn - 1
Texas Starr - 1
TheOriginalDannie - 4
Theresa Pena - 1
Torre Tames - 1
Truly Passion - 6

Honorable Mention: MarieLynn (she's a youngster)
Let's not forget Sexy Devyn (SexyAssDevyn) !

Sophia Dane is tops on my list to see next...

I also have Kelly Pressley on my radar... and I see she does doubles with Sophia - could be my birthday present this year... Originally Posted by Luvyduvy
LD,

Sophia Dane and Kelly Pressley are both...inspirational hobby experiences. That double scares me... Sophia already has me scribblin' and Kelly belongs in Hollwood. If you survive it, please tell us how it went.

OP,

I can't possibly mention all of the over-35's that are worthy of mention in this post, but I've seen Spikebaby, JessicaUTR, and Reese Foster personally. Just start anywhere in that list and work your way through it. No wrong choice in it. It is always possible that you'll never make it passed the first name on the list though...they're all that addictive. Not sure if anyone mentioned RebeccaOfDallas, but that's an amazing woman as well.
* JACI
* Genie
* FreedaHaveFun
* Sexy Heather
* Mrs. M
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm :-)

Moto
I have a whole new respect for PMDelights...
..... Originally Posted by Caleb
i feel your pain!!!
yep, the old muscles get a work out w/ all that copying and pasting!!
but thanks for Word's "Sort alphabetically in ascending order".

btw, i've visited w/ 17 women on the list. [updated after seeing motocrossman's nominations]
and only two i would not go visit again.

my nominations
dragonfly [out of circulation]
ezmerelda zelda [moved out west]
jessica tearwell
sirena dfw [noticed that she's no longer has an eccie profile]
vnurse
dharma
loving kayla

btw 2, it's pmdelites!!
Lets not forget XO Sadie, and I forgot to add TNT Kelly, they are both incredible alone, but if you can get the two of them together for a doubles, well just eat your wheaties, take your vitamins and hold on for one wild ride.
I would have to recommend Ashley Anders. I know she is from Houston but she visits Dallas on a regular basis. Certainly one of the hottest ladies I have met. Originally Posted by CasanovaDon
awww thanks babe