Ladies here's some help

I found the lawn darts and I have perfect aim.
Out the way you amateurs. Originally Posted by R.M.
Well Reese has found one of the cases of large pointy darts I misplaced.
You can point me anytime Originally Posted by winn dixie
You may get what you ask for.

Btw, For Mikey and BLM, smoke alarm at a KC area assisted living went off late evening last fall.
Almost all the women's rooms were empty. Most of the men's rooms had an extra person, the count was off by 1 until one of the guys mentioned he had two visiting overnighters.
The guys that signed off on the rebuilt hotel safety systems told me that story.
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2024, 06:59 PM
Granny's need love too, I love my grandmother very much 💞
I see you're into grannies LMAO, play on player..... Originally Posted by BLM69
I see that they let you out of ECCIE jail.
Actually, I'm into slightly older experienced ladies. You know, the ones that you would like to see, but they won't see you. That's why you end up harassing them which ends in you being put in ECCIE jail. And for all your talk about 20 somethings, when you look at the first page of your reviews, it is dominated by older ladies, most of which are of the little larger variety.

So why don't you stop harassing the older ladies that won't see you and go back to Dallas or LA or wherever.
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2024, 01:13 AM
I see that they let you out of ECCIE jail.
Actually, I'm into slightly older experienced ladies. You know, the ones that you would like to see, but they won't see you. That's why you end up harassing them which ends in you being put in ECCIE jail. And for all your talk about 20 somethings, when you look at the first page of your reviews, it is dominated by older ladies, most of which are of the little larger variety.

So why don't you stop harassing the older ladies that won't see you and go back to Dallas or LA or wherever. Originally Posted by NordicJag
You've been brainwashed my friend, I would like to hear from anyone here that has turned me down before please post up some proof. I'll settle to hear from anyone that has turned me down without any proof

Them older hookers got what they deserved and were worth $ btw, you're into older and more experienced ladies? the types that clean out tricks. Don't fall for another hooker lover boy, this isn't a dating site and none here give a F about you, that I'm 100% sure of.
Gina..

The next time your ATF is in Eccie Jail.. You must remember to send him mail... Otherwise, he seems to become very SURLY AND SAD...🥲

I know it is hard but it is IMPORTANT to make your atft feel LOVED, when you are APART... Otherwise, they have to follow you around everywhere... Like yesterday...🤦♀️

How many threads did he post on after you yesterday? 7... 8.. 9? Ahhh.. Suspicious minds...😉

https://youtu.be/qhapHLkID4k?si=T0Hs1qDKdBLX2LfU

Just a little help for my beautiful friend...❤️
I'd say the evidence points to Gina having a secret admirer.
I'd hafta agree she's hott
You've been brainwashed my friend, I would like to hear from anyone here that has turned me down before please post up some proof. I'll settle to hear from anyone that has turned me down without any proof

Them older hookers got what they deserved and were worth $ btw, you're into older and more experienced ladies? the types that clean out tricks. Don't fall for another hooker lover boy, this isn't a dating site and none here give a F about you, that I'm 100% sure of. Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah, you would love that wouldn't you. Get ladies to remark about how you harass them so that you could continue to harass them and claim that they started it. Well, that ain't happening. So, I propose an alternative. Instead, why don't you explain, in detail, exactly why you got put in ECCIE jail? I think that would be a lot more informative.
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2024, 12:10 PM
Yeah, you would love that wouldn't you. Get ladies to remark about how you harass them so that you could continue to harass them and claim that they started it. Well, that ain't happening. So, I propose an alternative. Instead, why don't you explain, in detail, exactly why you got put in ECCIE jail? I think that would be a lot more informative. Originally Posted by NordicJag
I don't harass anyone here, it's against the rules, Have the hookers that have turned me down report to you directly with some proof and you fill us in after, I'll start holding my breath now , about the eccie jail question, it was a big misunderstanding! I'm back now
  • R.M.
  • 03-28-2024, 03:18 PM
Wasn't calling myself a Granny but there is someone who loves to call me one so I was just being a smart a**.

I think of myself as a Matuer Woman! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I think of myself as a Matuer Woman!
Did you mean mature? I don't think there is such a word Matuer.

When the term Granny is used this is the visual that pops in my head.

Mmmmmm! Granny, Elly May, and Ms. Hathaway with my lead pipe next to the cement pond.

Yeah doggie…

Originally Posted by R.M.
word Matuer YES phone typing with nails that are to long rigth now lol
Gina..

The next time your ATF is in Eccie Jail.. You must remember to send him mail... Otherwise, he seems to become very SURLY AND SAD...��

I know it is hard but it is IMPORTANT to make your atft feel LOVED, when you are APART... Otherwise, they have to follow you around everywhere... Like yesterday...��♀️

How many threads did he post on after you yesterday? 7... 8.. 9? Ahhh.. Suspicious minds...��

https://youtu.be/qhapHLkID4k?si=T0Hs1qDKdBLX2LfU

Just a little help for my beautiful friend...❤️ Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
And I was thinking my ATF jail time, got a nice Christmas Vacation out of it.
Christmas is over so vacation is over LOL
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2024, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by R.M.
Is that a drunk granny? Alcohol and the Internet is a bad combination. I know a drunk granny back West
That's grannies room a tiz medicine