If I have to guide the penis in, I want a cut!

There are a couple different threads on this subject right now.

It's definitely in the best interest of everyone if give references, so let's be nice to each other about it.

I say ask what you want. I typically just give as much info as I have about the gent that could be used by the other lady to identify and remember him, and ask for whatever info the other lady can provide that will help me out if she has seen the man.

I get answers that range from anywhere from "GTG" to a little paragraph telling me all about him and what he likes and to give him a kiss from the other provider (which I always do), to hmmm it's been awhile don't really remember see at your own risk.

Whatever response I get, I thank the other provider and leave it at that, and I appreciate her for her response - truly.

Now that I see the reponses to this thread and the other thread I see that some girls keep more notes than others and and some have their own reasons for not keeping notes. We all have our own reasons for what we do and how we do it. We should respect each other.

I don't blame some of the ladies if they prefer to give the 'good to go' kind of reply, for getting frustrated if some of the girls or their assistants are sending them loads of emails about the same dude. That's too much. If you don't like a particular lady's way of answering, then don't ask her again, or just be ready for what you are going to get.

Bottom line we should all respect each other's time and style. If we were all the same girl, there wouldn't be the need for so many of use ladies. We should not fight each other.
Huh, wow-- this thread sure got interesting while I was away.

All righty

A prime example of how wide the range is between different personalities among providers.
Reading through the thread again, it occurred to me that were back to the Golden Rule! He / she who has the Gold, makes the rules! In the mean while being kind speaks volumes about someone, even if they are entitled to be otherwise.

Am I getting this right? One provider is pissed because another provider is being diligent about screening? I thought there was a "POWDER ROOM" for this kind of stuff?

What do you call a provider that has ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) and PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)? A Bitch that thinks she knows it all! LOL
Am I getting this right? One provider is pissed because another provider is being diligent about screening? I thought there was a "POWDER ROOM" for this kind of stuff?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
no you're not right.
But daphne what if I want you to guide it
no you're not right. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Nice avatar LD
Here is just an example of why I sometimes ask for a little more detail.

Client with p411 asks for an appt. He has several okays from well known providers. I set a date and we agree to meet. He was actually a really sweet Guy and I felt completely safe with him. Things progress and when it comes time for me to "service his manhood" I get a complete shock. He has the worst hygiene ever. (dick cheese) It was completely awkward for me and I hate to put into a situation like that.

After the date I begin to wonder wtf how could so many providers okay for him. I thought well maybe he could have been clean and fresh for them right? WRONG, I did a little more digging and 2 providers actually admitted to me they experienced the same thing. They game him the okays because he was.
nice, sweet and obviously not le or a threat. So while some providers are okay with this some are not.
Things progress and when it comes time for me to "service his manhood" I get a complete shock. He has the worst hygiene ever. (dick cheese) Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe

omg. not smegma
omg. not smegma Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Yes smegna. And if a client doesn't have the decency to push his skin back and clean up before a date that is not someone I want to see. Nor will I recommend with an okay for other providers. Especially since it was an ongoing problem. But that is just me and the way I feel. Obviously others don't share my opinion, he had about 12 okays.

So this is why, (in my opinion ) just because a client has an okay from others, does not mean he is okay for me.
Oh and btw I also forgot to mention that after a covered hj when he ejaculated there was blood in the condom. So his lack of grooming had not only caused his problem but obviously had started to affect his health. But this was "okay" for some providers.
ok not trying to get even more off topic than it already is (ewww) I was just wondering what some considered to be sufficient, or exorbitant, info when contacting other ladies for references. "good to go " is enough for me ladies and please when you contact me be expecting the same answer, either a simple 'yea' or 'nay'.
When I was asked for a dick pic I merely googled dick pic and started there . . .

Did you really just say "dick cheese"?

{gag/dry heaves!}

That's pretty fuckin' disgusting...

But just out of curiosity, what do you do? How do you proceed with the encounter?

No. I really don't want to know...my stomach's a little queasy just thincking about it.

For the record ladies; I keeps my penis clean and it is MAGNIFICENT!

...just saying.