Last night numbers are in. It's Assup by a Landslide!

I tried that yesterday ... read the explanation for "all of the above" ... I responded accordingly Originally Posted by CJ7
No, I didn't read the poll either.
I just went by the posted figures too. Since there was a name with 0 votes I assumed there were other names on the ballot besides yssup's. My mistake.

So even a fair asshole poll is beyond some folk's ability.

So I guess I would have to say whirly is at least of the same caliber. We can decide with a coin flip whether he is "Tool of the Year". Heads whirly wins, tails everybody else loses.
In Dali's poll there was only 2 choices:

AssUP
All of the Above

I guess you are thinking that AssUp isn't the only "All of the Above".....so who else could All of the Above voters be including ????
maybe so, but youre a childish moron Originally Posted by CJ7

Again, you accuse me of the same type of behavior that you have engaged in on this board. I can excuse your stupidity (everyone knows that you are not the brightest bulb in the sandbox and that is an understatement) but I can not stand a hypocrite. And you just admitted that you were a hypocrite.
  • CJ7
  • 01-10-2013, 03:01 PM
everyone is a hypocrite to one extent or another, yourself included

nonetheless, I prefer hypocrisy to childish responses (like yours) from (supposedly) adults, (like you?)

have a nice day little boy, go outside and play and leave the adults alone.
In Dali's poll there was only 2 choices:

AssUP
All of the Above

I guess you are thinking that AssUp isn't the only "All of the Above".....so who else could All of the Above voters be including ???? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You are correct. I hadn't read the poll.
everyone is a hypocrite to one extent or another, yourself included

nonetheless, I prefer hypocrisy to childish responses (like yours) from (supposedly) adults, (like you?)

have a nice day little boy, go outside and play and leave the adults alone. Originally Posted by CJ7

The fact that you prefer hyprocrisy explains a lot of your posts. You act like you have never displayed any "childish" behavior on this board. You being a hypocrite, you would never know now, would you?
  • CJ7
  • 01-10-2013, 03:20 PM
yaaaaaaawn

mommy wont let you go outside?

shame that.
Assup's poll left out the obvious choice. Assup. In spite of that, Assup won!

Let's hear if for

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!

This may be the most moronic thread of all time. Posting on this thread is what you do when you get bored with watching paint dry.
Yeah. I gotta quit using quick dry paint. Thanks, Joe!
Go back to California, yssup! Better yet, go to Detroit. You will have plenty of your pets to play with.
It's been a barrel of monkey's imo...........
  • CJ7
  • 01-10-2013, 04:57 PM
gotta give assup credit

he has more of you monkeys over his barrel than I expected ... the rightwing kids went apeshit crazy on every level over a dickhead poll ..

be proud
Stand up explanation; others would try to spin their way out of a mistake.......

No, I didn't read the poll either.
I just went by the posted figures too. Since there was a name with 0 votes I assumed there were other names on the ballot besides yssup's. My mistake.

So even a fair asshole poll is beyond some folk's ability.

So I guess I would have to say whirly is at least of the same caliber. We can decide with a coin flip whether he is "Tool of the Year". Heads whirly wins, tails everybody else loses. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
  • CJ7
  • 01-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Stand up explanation; others would try to spin their way out of a mistake....... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

like "he started it" ?

lol