why the Locked threads

Hey! I'm not fat, I'm just pleasantly plump.
And once again the lovely Jackie was nice enough to explain the inner workings of something I had no knowledge of,
all I can do is go by the guidelines that I have access to and the only thing in them that would compare is ROS, ML, InfoShare and Powder room areas.
so going by that - a leak is a leak.

Thank you Jackie for clearing that up.

I do know that I have NO authority in those rooms. ZERO NOTTA ZILCH... just so you know that I know that much.

Damn I'm starting off great tonight -- 0 for 2.
Time for me to head off to bed and lick my wounds.
anyone care to join me.
your not my type, sorry. hope ya find a good lick.
And once again the lovely Jackie was nice enough to explain the inner workings of something I had no knowledge of,
all I can do is go by the guidelines that I have access to and the only thing in them that would compare is ROS, ML, InfoShare and Powder room areas.
so going by that - a leak is a leak.

Thank you Jackie for clearing that up.

I do know that I have NO authority in those rooms. ZERO NOTTA ZILCH... just so you know that I know that much.

Damn I'm starting off great tonight -- 0 for 2.
Time for me to head off to bed and lick my wounds.
anyone care to join me.
Originally Posted by ElumEno
Regardless of whether or not it was specific to "that" forum, it really doesn't matter . . . if the quote is innocuous, Pyramider is correct - it could come from the ML, PR, IS, ROS, NSD, NML, etc. - Hell, it could even come from Staff -anywhere with restricted or controlled access . . . as long as one asks the OP openly for permission to use it and permission is granted in open forum (even if such forum is restricted or controlled - it need just be asked from where it emanates), it has never been treated as an "offense".

Keep on keeping on I guess Mule, but seriously, from that other post you made and I commented on, if you feel you will have difficulty being impartial at any time, ask to mod an area of the board you might have less personal entanglement in. The board will appreciate the help and the introspection will gain you respect - and we'll all be better for it, and you'll be less stressed in the end.

You'll get the hang of it if you want to stick with it, I'm sure.
One day you'll thanck me...ijs.