TRUMP DECLARES NATIONAL EMERGENCY

• WTF
  • 02-16-2019, 08:25 AM
Quote 'I support the President on this.

It's time to do it right

I also agree Amerc first again , anybody that doesn't agree should try living in Mexico or Canada Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I think we should we should make America better by trading half the forum posters for two hard working Mexicans and a partot to to remind us why we traded those dipshits!
And many Democrats will support a Democrat in office when he/she grabs the power of the purse from congress to bypass the will of the people and the constitution to do as they want.

This is not a good thing.

If you were relying on say Storm damage money and Trump snatched it to do this, you might think different but the bigger question is the power play.

This gives one branch of government much more power over another. Originally Posted by WTF
Addressing the storm damage, particularly in the Houston area, it's like perfume on a pig.

If we get a tropical system that dumps 30+ inches of rain on us in 24 hours, it's going to flood. You can build barriers, but that simply means it will flood somewhere else, then overflow and get you anyway.

All of those people that bought $500,000+ homes on the west side of Addicks knew that all of that acreage clear to Katy was reclaimed rice fields. Addicks was suppose to keep the water west of Hyway 6. It did. Untill they were forced to release water.

IH 10 east was under 5 ft of water. Unless you make the entire system one 75 mile long overpass, what are you going to do?

We need a wall.
No, Jackie, we need better infrastructure, as you so nicely just pointed out.
when did LE aggressively go after the people who hired them? They may have done occasional raids and deported and maybe even fined some businesses but I've never seen anyone go to jail for knowingly hiring illegals. I bet an illegal made your bed at the last hotel you stayed at. I bet an illegal mowed the last yard you saw being mowed. The government hasn't done shit. Originally Posted by themystic

they do get arrested and go to jail. it doesn't happen to often. Fines are more common.

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/at...illegal-aliens