Who would be the perfect doubles you've ever had?

I’ve had the pleasure of playing with pussyGalore, Kaylee Blue and Liv Tanner all at once and it was one hell of a time!!! Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
Wow, that must have been one epic session!

My first doubles session was PG and Kaylee, the second with PG and Mandi. I've seen PG, Kaylee and Liv multiple times; awesome providers.

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Dara yet but correcting that is my top New Year's resolution. ;>)
I'd love to do more double and you look like a great woman to have that experience with. Contact me Dara if you want to see if you click!
It's been a few years now, but Jade and her daughter Summer are my all-time favorite. Something about a mother guiding you into her daughter. AH! Originally Posted by Asian Miner
Are they still available for this?
Maybe meet at a strip club and meet a girl there for a double in vip area.
Woke up and can’t get back to bed, came to see what Austin was up to and what I’m the actual fuck!!?? Lol.

I’m beyond jealous at how many wonderful sessions you’ve had w such beautiful ladies dara!! I have always enjoyed my doubles with you and I literally get so turned on just by the sight of you. And I’m not even into girls! That’s how hot you are babe!!

Anyway it’s always been a pleasure having pleasure w you in the bed, I would always make the drive up just to get you and a lucky guy between the sheets again. Don’t underestimate my efforts. Lol. I will plan for it make sure it happens drive right up and jump into bed w ya. Lmao.

That little three girl orgy we had w one lucky guy was soooo much fun!! Those Thai ladies were like sex robots. Whatever happened to them babe?? Anyway you have my digits, you’re the ONLY girl I would move heaven and earth to drive up there and have fun with for doubles. Hahaha.

Just tell me when and where and I’ll be there you sexy kinky loud as a mf bish!!

Always super exciting when another lady is in sync with me or on the same sexual level as myself and definitely a sight for sore eyes while playing around before the real good stuff happens. But really, you’re such a beautiful joy to be around. If I swung that way I would convince you to swing that way too and marry that cute perfect ass of yours!! Lol. Too much?!! Nahhhh. Doubles with you was on my bucket list and has been crossed off on several occasions. No regrets with this Queen of Austin.

Miiisssss youuuu!!! Coming up real soon now that I have more time to get up there!!