Little down on my luck can anyone give me a freebie?

I'm glad your good with me still. I remember last time you got in too late and then left the next day so we could not meet. Hopefully next trip.
Never took her up on it.
this is a joke thread.
ill trade my stove, I can get by with my microwave for now
Oh, if this is a trade thing I have a couple things to trade.

I have an ash tray, a lamp, a dog named shithead. I got it from my divorce.
Was the dog named after you?
apparently I can't say what I have to trade.
  • Quail
  • 04-06-2012, 10:18 PM
apparently I can't say what I have to trade. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
We all know what " you no longer have " to trade. lol. Should have pissed into a cup and saved them
LOL you got me
  • Quail
  • 04-06-2012, 10:24 PM
apparently I can't say what I have to trade. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
We all know what " you no longer have " to trade. lol. Should have pissed into a cup and saved them
gotta love a good joke thread!
And now I can't even get a lap dance. )(*&^ #$%^&* )(*&^% providers looking out for me. dam dam dam. errrr but in a way you got to like that IJS
Speaking of helping somebody out who is down, and I know this thread is mostly meant to be humorous but there is definitely a lesson to be learned here. I've helped out somebody I trusted quite well actually and knew for quite a while, and I've defended them in the past, but they seem to have decided they would disappear on me "with my help in tow" if that makes sense. Hopefully this ends up being one big giant misunderstanding. I'm still going to give them the benefit of the doubt for just a bit longer. But if not, then I'll be posting a nice alert about this .

Anyways there is a lesson to be learned when you do receive these types of texts begging for money to help with their car or whatever they supposedly need funds for that gotyour6 is talking about.