Which Providers have the Best Nipples?

• PSD
  • 06-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Oh no! We have disappearing nipples!
Dannie.....I definitely think a meet and greet is in order!!! I love the boobs! Originally Posted by mikahranae
Mikahranae and THE DANNIE the mind boggles..................what a doubles combo, Petite Busty Brunette and Tall Busty Brunette,NippleLoozooaaaa!!!! Jack is in so much trouble.
How about Gia Stevens, or my avatar?
One named Jessica...worst service I've experienced (bait n switch etc.) but she had the biggest gumdrop nipples that were to die for. Dont bother, deleted all her info.
You SC guys will remember Jaya from Plat II and TMC, a tiny Vietnamese spinner. Tight little acrobatic body, cupcake sized tits, with amazing, dark, tootsie roll nipples. She played me like a violin

NEED I SAY MORE!!!!
Very Nice! and I'm under Jade!
you mean nipples like this

peace
atx
Those are some serious puffies.
you mean nipples like this

peace
atx Originally Posted by atxrefman
ATX,

That looks just like my first wife! (And, oh, by the way, I've never been married.) Who is that goddess?
Hey! How often do you see chics with heart shaped ones??!! he he he

XOXO ItalianaPrincess XOXO
Spikebaby, based on recent evaluation....NO DOUBT!
DC
Alright, let's try this again.

Here's a helluva set for y'all:

Don't it make your mouth water.

Sorry, saw these pics, thought about this thread and couldn't resist.
Alright, let's try this again.

Here's a helluva set for y'all:

Don't it make your mouth water.

Sorry, saw these pics, thought about this thread and couldn't resist. Originally Posted by scooterpie
You could put an eye out with those things!

I got to see a set of nips last night that were very similar to the ones posted above. I've never seen such a thing in real life, but it was very cool!! They're fun to suck on!