For All Hobbyists Who Almost, Wanted To, Or Interested In Seeing Ebony Providers

For me it has to do with the girl and her look. I have always had a thing for the Latinas but that has to do as much with their look as their accent I think. I admit that most AA girls looks don't do it for me but at the same time neither do a lot of the white girls. I have seen lots of AA girls that I have liked the looks of over the years but never had the chance to enjoy up until I started to hobby.

The last young girl I reviewed was mixed AA/Hispanic and I can't wait to go back!!! Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
FWOG I know exactly the girl you are talking about (Issy) and she was my first hobby experience. She is beautiful, talented, smells & taste great and has one of the best personalities I have had the pleasure to be around. She was so enjoyable that I would spend time with her before any other I have met so far.

Anyone that has never seen a black provider is missing out. Beautiful women come in all colors. Its your hobby, make the most of it! Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
Morgan your look does it for me and it is beautiful women like you that I enjoy spending time with regardless of race. I agree with you that life should be lived and enjoyed to the fullest and I will try anything once.

Great thread, luv'd it!
it all boils down to attraction in the hobby. whether its race, size,etc...a gent has a fantasy, and wants his "perfect" girl to make it reality. =)

ive come to realize its just the way things will be. Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
MsPrittiKitti I think you have the answer. Attraction is everything and who knows what drives that for each and every one of us but it exists for all. I like you stated don't want somewhat what excites me, I want exactly what excites me and the hobby allows each of us this pleasure.

Happy hobbing and I hope each of you find you match for fun times.
That is the sweetest thing I have ever read CopierGuy! You may have answered my "what is GFE?" question. Two thumbs up to that!

Thank you gptx! Keep in touch.
  • snich
  • 05-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Mr. Tudball said it best. It has nothing to do with Race, Creed, or Color. For Me, it has EVERYTHING to do with PASSIONATE ATTITUDE. I don't know if Ladies realize how ya'll can make a man feel when you have a Passionate Attitude toward him. Are focused on him. Are giving him your undivided attention. How you treat him. How you touch him. Could affect us for weeks to come. Ladies can actually make a man's Heart Sing, and it don't matter what color her skin is when she does it.

just my 2 cents,

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Preach on CopierGuy!

As for me, back in High School and College it appeared that the black girls treated me as just another guy. Whereas my white girls would not give me the time of day. Now, whether it was just teasing about jungle fever that made a large different for me. Women underestimate the power of a smile or a word of encouragement on a guy's mood. Most of the providers I have seen are AA and probably will be.

The second reason I like AA providers is what has been mentioned before. Passion. I have met some providers that while they were not cover girls put themselves into making love/screwing. They made you feel like you were the only one and who cared what happens outside in the world they would take care of you.

Plus there is something about a nice booty in a pair of tight jeans.
  • BWGuy
  • 05-04-2010, 04:58 PM
My personal preference is AA women. In fact I tried to schedule with one today, but unfortunately schedules didn't align. If I go to a strip club I always look for attractive AA dances as well. Not that I won't see a non-AA women, but AA women really do it for me.

As has been stated, attitude is very important and they must be GFE.
What a wonderful topic... I really just think personality/overall looks play a major role... you can always win someone over by your personality
-shrug-
Everyone has their "perfect woman" who am I to knock it whether its black, white, asian, etc
Amen....he said it perfectly.

My first pleasant experience in hobbyland was with an AA girl, and damn was she hot! So I guess she's kind of set the standard for me, and she set the bar pretty high. She's now a HDH of sorts in another city. She was also my first GFE experience in hobbyland. As you can tell by my avatar, yes, I have an affinity for the hot, young AA girls. After giving it long and careful consideration, I think a girl of another ethnicity would have to be extremely hot for me to choose her over my fav AA girls. I of course understand the old adage "To each his own," however. But I'm happy! Originally Posted by ferdburf
What a thread. There are so many beautiful AA ladies out there. Here is a few of my favorite, notably spinners. Choclatecandi, Ciarra, Playful Jade. All Dallas ladies with good reviews and all very attractive.
MissNaughtyNikki seems to be a hidden gem but you guys really should discover her. She is based in Dallas but comes to Shreveport most weekends. I have seen her there several times and intend to see her several more. GFE and has a full menu.
I am white and have seen only one ebony provider which was Treasure69, I had a great session with her, HER TITS ARE HUGE. The ackward part of the scheduling for me was feeling like a complete jackass for asking her if me being white was a problem although I was more probably more red than white at that moment. I don't know if some rather not see us white guys, for me it causes a little hesitation.
I am asking myself why I haven't seen an Ebony nor an Asian girl so far.......AS I love big Bootays and good looking fingers/toes.
I heard once, "if you ever do black, you won't go back." I would miss the white and brown girls.
Treasure is still around, but UTR. Very Sweet Lady, and I need to make an appointment with her I get back up on my feet.
does a ebony in Jamiaca count!!!
For me skin color is of no consequence . . .I have seen providers of hispanic, caucasian, and african american descent. What keeps me going back to the ones Ive enjoyed is the time we spent together bcd. I personally don't have a body preference just cute girls who offer what I look for. Whether she be ebony, spanish or european I hold them all to the same standard.
Herseys, Godiva, M & M's, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Nestle's, Dove choolate. All are good and different in some ways. Just as are these beautiful ladies... GenesisNicole(ATF), MzPrittiKitti(still waiting), Erotic Morgan, Lisa Lisa, Amaya Moore, Veronia Moore, BrittanyBigBooty, CaramelQtee Mila, Pleasure, Treasure69, Playful Jade. MAN, DAYuM all are so HOT! (If I lived in Dallas I would go broke) But GFE for me is like being a kid in a candy store and being able to let ur taste buds explode and explore. Trying each and every desired piece you find that suites your taste. So, with anything preference will be.... and as far as I can see it means more Herseys Kisses for me to enjoy.