A going be a trick. Take what u get and dont throw a fit!

[QUOTE=canihitit;1060238259]I was gonna ask for some ass pics but instead imma let y’all carry on.[/QUOTE
I'm with you without getting her upset lol i have always wanted to see brook's ass
Smh...smh...smh
First...Brooke, you do know you have a BBBJ review? Are you BBBJ now?
Second, omg, if your going to come on here and state your side, please do it will class. You sound very ghetto. And make not alot of sense. Plus, admitting to BBFS in Houston, not great idea. If in Dallas, you would fit in. But here, you will get ridiculed and bashed. And test results mean NOTHING!! I CAN GO ONLINE AND PRINT OUT A FAKE TEST RESULTS PAPER AND UNLESS SPOKE TO DOCTOR YOURSELF, YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS REAL OR FAKE!! EDUCATE YOURSELF. AND I PRAY YOUR TAKING PReP.
Third, ladies its best if we do this in private section. Ive had a no before. I earned it. Im human. I dont click with everyone. But i didnt rebuttal it. I sucked it up and moved on. I offered a makeup session but he didnt want it. I dont blame him. Handle bad days with class. It goes smoother.
Smh...smh...smh
First...Brooke, you do know you have a BBBJ review? Are you BBBJ now? Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
I actually have 2 that say that and they are both incorrect. The 1st one I PMed and asked him to correct it, but he never did.

I also RTMed the review numerous times but the mods never did anything nor did they even respond to my RTM's.

The second one, once I noticed it I PMed him and he made the correction that it was indeed a CBJ.
Here is another site OP May be interested in.

http://gizoogle.net/index.php?search...le+Dis+Shiznit
Here is another site OP May be interested in.

http://gizoogle.net/index.php?search...le+Dis+Shiznit Originally Posted by SweetDulce
now thats good shit!!!!
Fancy, I don't think she understood what we were trying relay...I'll rephrase..

Yo Boo...don't be trippin that some mark ass dude be tryin to put down yo game...Let that shizzy fly and keep on...you just be makin mofos thinkin you cracra by keepin on typin and shit.

That just warmed my seat in hell a bit but I was dying laughing typing it... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
lmao
I usually don't get involved in these petty disputes, but I felt compelled this one time, simply bc the OP outright advertises bbfs in her showcase.

Seriously.....honestly nothing more to say than that.
I usually don't get involved in these petty disputes, but I felt compelled this one time, simply bc the OP outright advertises bbfs in her showcase.

Seriously.....honestly nothing more to say than that. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Good looking out Voh she should just

Somethings tell me she going to say it was a mistype ugh...
Good looking out Voh she should just

Somethings tell me she going to say it was a mistype ugh... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yes, it is pretty disturbing.

Seriously.....honestly nothing more to say than that. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
*oh my* ......
bc the OP outright advertises bbfs. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
And she offers bareback service for a meer $40 upgrade. How sad, considering she proclaims to be a mother of 3, you'd think she'd put a much greater value on her life.
Im just going to step my pinky toe in and say someone has lied on one of my reviews...THATS IN THIS THREAD. You know who you are. STOP TELLING PEOPLE I DO GREEK, BECAUSE I DONT ASSHOLE. Just last night someone on p411 assumed i did that off something they read. I really wish yall would stop that shit...Because it makes me look misleading. If its not on my showcase menu, then i dont do it! Okay, ive said my peace. Carry On. 😁 Originally Posted by Kammye
Who could that possibly be kammye. Hmmmmmm
Kmsl those are fetishs not bb services smh but carry on with ur top heavy ass. Lol
Lol bc i iffer it and require papers that u guess say can be made up. Thats ur opinion not mine...These days. Like mine for example; i logg online and sign iiln to patient login but yes go on. Plz ������ but i presume I should hide and be something I'm not as you stupid hoes are. I give no fucks of any you hoes opinions of hoe I run MY shit one and it seems brooke steady with her barking and no bite. Anyttthow, read correctly. Hell text pn a fake number! Kmsl stupid hoes petty bored and with nothing better to do. Lol smh
And she offers bareback service for a meer $40 upgrade. How sad, considering she proclaims to be a mother of 3, you'd think she'd put a much greater value on her life. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
The way you come across is so heavy handed and unnecessary. I actually at one time wanted to see you because of the class of your incall and your toes are so on point but your mouth would ruin my erection. You talk about folks but you have retired and unretired how many times? God blessed you with a vagina and a modicum of sense ma'am and Lord knows horny guys will pay for anything but don't get besides yourself. Study fancy style in her responses and that would be a great starting point. My opiniin