question for ya'll

• pxmcc
  • 02-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Oooo I love it when they get angry come on baby is that all you got...

I don't see men who lack in the ball department...

I would make you cry don't flatter yourself...

You were just all nice & sweet then boom your screw came un loose..

Im not dorothy from the wizard of OZ...

Im dorthy I misspelled it so tards like you can throw insults as to why you assume it should be spelt in your eyes..

Im a whore its a fantasy & so is dorthy but a testicle punch isn't a fantasy but you lack in that department so maybe on the next chapter... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
"dorthy" everyone knows i have some screws loose and yup i got a temper too, so if ur just figuring that out, let's just say ur not the sharpest tool in the shed. and u know what? my balls aren't the biggest, ur right, but i make up for it elsewhere. and ur not gonna get a chance to "testicle punch" me until u drop like 30 pounds and get a new personality while ur at it. there's a sucker born every minute, and they all seem to be congregating around your door at the moment trying to pass ur fbi background check. who knew?
I would never see you where did I say I even considered you?

My personality is in place to make the real nut jobs appear such as yourself
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2016, 11:52 AM
I would never see you where did I say I even considered you?

My personality is in place to make the real nut jobs appear such as yourself Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
then how, might i ask, did u plan to implement the whole "testicle punch" idea?
nah dorthy im done on this thread. those comments were very disrespectful. seriously everyone can kiss my ass. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You were just crying about people being disrespectful but your doing the same which one is it
then how, might i ask, did u plan to implement the whole "testicle punch" idea? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Through every stroke of my keyboard
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2016, 12:39 PM
You were just crying about people being disrespectful but your doing the same which one is it Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Don't dish it out if you can't take it. all's fair in love and war.
  • 5T3V3
  • 02-03-2016, 12:49 PM
i was finished with you at got ban for having two user names ... i dont care what you post ... that says it all for me ... i personally think the ban should be permanant
i was finished with you at got ban for having two user names ... i dont care what you post ... that says it all for me ... i personally think the ban should be permanant Originally Posted by 5T3V3
+1000
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2016, 01:21 PM
i was finished with you at got ban for having two user names ... i dont care what you post ... that says it all for me ... i personally think the ban should be permanant Originally Posted by 5T3V3
then why r u on this thread to begin with? that makes no sense.
Is this guy real or a bot?
He's just not very bright. Shame. Here OP...my way of helping you out...

• pxmcc
  • 02-03-2016, 01:45 PM
He's just not very bright. Shame. Here OP...my way of helping you out...

Originally Posted by Wakeup
ima bail b4 i do something ima regret. lol.
WU u think ur all that. pretty funny
Is this guy real or a bot? Originally Posted by Permission2Look
I think his blow up doll popped
....... i personally think the ban should be permanant Originally Posted by 5T3V3
I disagree.

Currently Ignoring
SpiceItUp
WakeUp
Dorthy_Monroe
HardHat
I saw a couple people doing this and i loved it ... that way the trash talkers know how many people they are alienating ... thanks lexuslover Originally Posted by 5T3V3
You have Spice on ignore......

It may already be too late.....ijs