Question for the Men....?

I like the being abducted by aliens excuse much better. lol

Yours I am sure is a legitimate excuse, but I have heard many excuses (some I believed and some I didn't) from a certain FBSM provider, but I still go back. Little head tends to forget after awhile.

Yours I am sure is a legitimate excuse, but I have heard many excuses from a certain FBSM provider (some I believed and some I didn't), but I still go back. Little head tends to forget over time.

Yours I am sure is a legitimate excuse, but I have heard many excuses from a certain FBSM provider (some I believed and some I didn't), but I still go back. Little head tends to forget over time.
First time meeting someone....Of course all of us ladies want to make sure that we are at our very best.....looking our best. Because of course we want to make an impression for them to keep cuming back for more.

I will be the 1st to say that, model material, I am not. But I am a beautiful woman on the outside and more confident woman, with passion & fire, having as much inner beauty if not more. Most definitely I take PRIDE when meeting someone new or a frequent comer.

Case by case, but no matter what she says, it's usually only because another dude offered more $$. You may cancel because you aren't "at your best" but that's rare, in my opinion. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Has tbone said earlier.....How many gentlemen have witnessed that "rare" lady?

I just refuse to plan a visit when I know I would not be able to deliver my best.

Is a "rare" provider becoming more harder to find.......OR.......does the average "john" not care?
First time meeting someone....Of course all of us ladies want to make sure that we are at our very best.....looking our best. Because of course we want to make an impression for them to keep cuming back for more.

I will be the 1st to say that, model material, I am not. But I am a beautiful woman on the outside and more confident woman, with passion & fire, having as much inner beauty if not more. Most definitely I take PRIDE when meeting someone new or a frequent comer.

Case by case, but no matter what she says, it's usually only because another dude offered more $$. You may cancel because you aren't "at your best" but that's rare, in my opinion. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Has tbone said earlier.....How many gentlemen have witnessed that "rare" lady?

I just refuse to plan a visit when I know I would not be able to deliver my best.

Is a "rare" provider becoming more harder to find.......OR.......does the average "john" not care?
I so appreciate all the comments.
Just in case I have forgotten anyone that has made contact with me in the last 2 weeks.....I'M BACK!!
Glad to hear your back in the game girl ...