How many of you does ass-kissing?

Got to admit i've had it done and it fells fantastic and don't mind doing it to a special lady or a super super clean lady so anita maybe one day we'll get our chance to play
Since this relate to the topic, I'm curious how you guys do the cleaning inside your butt? What type of cleaning you do ahead of Greek or TUMA?
enema.. are you willing to go that far?
Always, in every session... usually start with a deep tissue butt massage working her glute muscles with slow deep circular pressure paying a lot of attention to her upper thighs as she's face down, i get behind her and slide both of my arms under her thighs and hips and wrap them around and lock them in the small of her lower back which lifts her ass in the air pinning her down totally in my control. Trapped and unable to escape this hold, i slowly work my tongue in and slowly rock her whole body back and forth onto my long tongue increasing the speed until she involuntarily opens up giving in to being tongue fucked mercilessly... Originally Posted by keysersoze
Phone glued to my hand now waiting for that call!
He beat me to that post dammit. I was about to post that very thing ladies lol
This thread is bringing back AVA B. memories.
Why, are you a democrat? Originally Posted by dearhunter

LOL
I've done it for so long, I can usually tell what a provider had for lunch. All kidding aside, assuming a woman or provider is fresh out of a shower, I can hardly resist performing this activity. Surprisingly, on a few occasions, it was a little out of some women's comfort zone, mainly non-pros. Not sure if they considered it too kinky, or if they were afraid I would want to follow up with greek? Originally Posted by GymRat

Very likely to be because of the Greek part...in my opinion...
Receive sure, give NO!
  • anita
  • 10-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Got to admit i've had it done and it fells fantastic and don't mind doing it to a special lady or a super super clean lady so anita maybe one day we'll get our chance to play Originally Posted by dden100
Wednesday or thursday may be best days to get together. I am running 'name your own price' those days. Think about it
Never tried it one way the other, wouldn't be against it though.
I'm curious how you guys do the cleaning inside your butt? What type of cleaning you do ahead of Greek . . . ? Originally Posted by GeoEgo
Somehow, I believe you have become confused.
Anita, I will lick your ass and then have greek with you