Nice Incalls - Who has them? What's in them?

Hit the Search tab.
I am curious who has the dance pole at their incall. Originally Posted by funseeker
Wynterstark and Elysa Scott
I just bought a dance pole and can not wait to put it up
Does anyone have a jacuzzi? or a shower with multiple shower heads (rain and wall outlets?). I would pay mucho dinero for that experience.
I must compliment Dani Does Do It, Ginger Katt, Emma Clark and Cherrybomb for having great incalls........
Without a doubt, the three nicest incalls I've had the pleasure to visit were Laura Lynn's, VNurse's and Anina Rae's. Safe and secure environments, easy parking, and well furnished and immaculate environments. The added bonus of the ladies in attendance didn't hurt either! Originally Posted by Tony Patella

Thank you very much for the mention, Tony. Sorry I'm so slow to respond but I just got in yesterday from my out of the country visit.

I wonder when you will be over to see my place again!
Does anyone have a jacuzzi? or a shower with multiple shower heads (rain and wall outlets?). I would pay mucho dinero for that experience. Originally Posted by spice_balls
Oh yeah! Didn't think about that...for some reason. A jacuzzi would be a cool experience. The large shower would be a nice touch as well! Good thinking.