How many would enjoy a session like this one......(Go ahead, take a look...you know you want too)

Do you get pints for outing yourself and if their are Mandles is it possible for guys to make fake provider profiles?? Originally Posted by cr76
Those are called shandles sweetie. I don't break many rules. But the ones I do break are the good ones.

I would rather keep the one handle I have and be lustful in a tasteful way. No need to peak inside the Man's Cave blah blah blah. You guys need your secrets too and I respect that. But there are some that do have mandles and shandles. Maybe there need more hobbies then just this one. ~ijs
Well that was a nice read. I'm so torn on the blindfold aspect though. I like them, but I'm a very visual person, I like to see what's going on Originally Posted by Richiej281
The whole point of the blindfold in this case was to please only him but so he didn't know what was going to happen next.
When you can't see what's going on while being pleased. You tend to find out what is really liked and what is not. As we like to switch from time to time, I have been wanting to see how he would react to the hot wax. But still turned out to be a very pleasurable time.
  • cr76
  • 11-26-2015, 03:29 PM
I like rule breakers
Guess the SPCA has given L4b computer privileges again. Why don't you get with DM. You two are fit for each other. She probably has a bag of dog bones for you. And I bet the pound will let her visit you cause you both seem to match up quite well.
Gawt damn... Another chubby chaser that is butt hurt....
Gawt damn... Another chubby chaser that is butt hurt.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
pickins must slim in Houston, most of these whores would starve in Dallas
Guess the SPCA has given L4b computer privileges again. Why don't you get with DM. You two are fit for each other. She probably has a bag of dog bones for you. And I bet the pound will let her visit you cause you both seem to match up quite well. Originally Posted by umpire1974
Gawt damn... Another chubby chaser that is butt hurt.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
That's what I like about you fuckers. Keep up the drama. But we can still be civil about it right?

Let me see some blood.

What was this thread about again?
have you browsed the showcases in Ferguson Mo?? I'd sooner handle it myself....
that fried ravioli must put on the pounds....but hey who wouldn't want to live in the edgy trend setting, ST.louis/Ferguson area......shity weather, fat hookers, no jobs, unless you're a paid protester.....lol sounds like paradise
Hey fucktard hooktard or whatever Tony, you're preaching to the choir.

These protestors are shit. They fucking don't know what they want but to be treated nicer and given more handouts. Fucking shitheads not unlike some I know.

Glad you keep just calling all of Missouri Ferguson. Shows how much you know about anything really.

People in KC are thriving well without the need for you to come by with your shit attitude.

It's barbecue that we love here... fucking fried ravioli, is that what you had for dinner? You may want to take it easy there with the frying... not everything needs to be fried you know?

Glad you were browsing the Ferguson showcase. Let us know when you find something you like. we'd all love to know if you're a homosexual or a hetero hooktard. What? you haven't even looked at their reviews. You can't completely judge by the cover. take your alter ego. A fat fucker but apparently she can smoke a mean dick. So give ferguson a chance. There's a lot who look like Dorfy there but may be one who will suck your "dick" like a hard piece of candy.
Hey fucktard hooktard or whatever Tony, you're preaching to the choir.

These protestors are shit. They fucking don't know what they want but to be treated nicer and given more handouts. Fucking shitheads not unlike some I know.

Glad you keep just calling all of Missouri Ferguson. Shows how much you know about anything really.

People in KC are thriving well without the need for you to come by with your shit attitude.

It's barbecue that we love here... fucking fried ravioli, is that what you had for dinner? You may want to take it easy there with the frying... not everything needs to be fried you know?

Glad you were browsing the Ferguson showcase. Let us know when you find something you like. we'd all love to know if you're a homosexual or a hetero hooktard. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
all of your state may as well be ferguson.....what the fuck else have you been known for?? flood damage? shitty weather, shitty football....cant think of nothing else
all of your state may as well be ferguson.....what the fuck else have you been known for?? flood damage? shitty weather, shitty football....cant think of nothing else Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Spoken like a true Hooktard. You must be proud of yourself.

Seriously. Dude. You really sound like a fucking retard hooker. I am totally being serious. No joke. Scout's honor (if I ever were a boy scout). I don't know what more I can say. It just feels like I'm talking in circles. Actually I'm getting tired of it. I can't keep winning like this. It's a complete farce. You are really taking out all the fun out of it. You're so dense it's just not imaginable how much you are.

Perhaps I could bring up examples from posts hooktards have written to show how much you write like one of these beaming lights of society.

Seriously. Dude. You really sound like a fucking retard hooker. I am totally being serious. No joke. Scout's honor (if I ever were a boy scout). I don't know what more I can say. It just feels like I'm talking in circles. Actually I'm getting tired of it. I can't keep winning like this. It's a complete farce. You are really taking out all the fun out of it. You're so dense it's just not imaginable how much you are.

Perhaps I could bring up examples from posts hooktards have written to show how much you write like one of these beaming lights of society. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
better yet cash in them pabst blue ribbon cans and put some gas in your 82 bronco and come see sweet dolce.....when your done you might have the money to get back to ferguson!.......
im sure she'd be thrilled

Perhaps I could bring up examples from posts hooktards have written to show how much you write like one of these beaming lights of society. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
There is no doubt in my mind that the tony gambino handle is a 'bad boy' handle of one of the regular members here. It could be dorthy or it could be some immature idiot without a life pissing on people from a keyboard because he/she can. he/she is always following dorthy from thread to thread being her but by now we can all read through his/her idiocy.
There is no doubt in my mind that the tony gambino handle is a 'bad boy' handle of one of the regular members here. It could be dorthy or it could be some immature idiot without a life pissing on people from a keyboard because he/she can. he/she is always following dorthy from thread to thread being her but by now we can all read through his/her idiocy. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
It's a she. No doubt. The writing style is basic hooktard. So obvious. Ghetto is ghetto.

Shrug. I dunno why I bother. I thought it was fun at first but it's going in circles. And there's nothing left to attack.

Should I stop? LEt me know when I should.
better yet cash in them pabst blue ribbon cans and put some gas in your 82 bronco and come see sweet dolce.....when your done you might have the money to get back to ferguson!.......
im sure she'd be thrilled Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Thanks for the tip. Sounds like something a hooktard would advise me.