Is CJ7 still a faggot?

LMAO @ Junior varsity pissant. Don't recall seeing anything from you other than a plea for utter surrender, which I graciously granted.

Now you're back to stir up shit?

You're not worth the time, pissant.

You'll get no more of mine, fatass!

Yawn. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your the one who brought it up. So I granted you amnesty after you made a complete asshole out of yourself in the Pittsburgh forums. Besides being a dumb lazy pig your memory is not to good. You never played a second of organized sports in your life so quit the bullshit. I got paid for a year. So lick my asshole you stupid pig. Yawn? You do a lot of that you stupid lazy pig brother of Arnold Ziffle.

AssWipe Ziffle

Pig emeritus
LMAO @ Junior varsity pissant. Don't recall seeing anything from you other than a plea for utter surrender, which I graciously granted.

Now you're back to stir up shit?

You're not worth the time, pissant.

You'll get no more of mine, fatass!

Yawn. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one who wanted to call it quits after you made a complete tool of yourself in the a Pgh forums. Not only are you stupid and lazy, your memory is for shit. Which you enjoy wallowing in. And you never played a second of organized sports. Who the fuck are you kidding. You couldn't carry my jock. Now stfu you stupid, lazy pig.

Asswipe Ziffle

Pig Emeritus