When ECCIE goes down

Says the nasty stanking-ass motherfucker Originally Posted by WombRaider
you are a liar and a piece of shit. that's not what happened, and you know it. if you could read.

you are a liar and a piece of shit. that's not what happened, and you know it. if you could read.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You WK'ing for your boy reytardo now? He give you a little taste of his jalapeno popper? you liked that shit, didn't you? You two maricons belong together.
You WK'ing for your boy reytardo now? He give you a little taste of his jalapeno popper? you liked that shit, didn't you? You two maricons belong together. Originally Posted by WombRaider
did you say something, puss in boots?

Hahaha.......... Just think this is coming from a guy with an avatar of an old bald dude on his knees behind a car named Trump, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
How can I over look something that is dam near microscopic. Besides you're still a kneeling bitch, lol.

I never indicated in any way shape or form that I was excited you pudgy little fuck.

Then why did you keep bringing it up zit face? Go whackoff somewhere dreaming about someone fucking your fat ass. Fucking right wing retards and their fetishes.
When ECCIE went down, I was sure that the attorney for WeeEndowed1.911" had gotten his injunction.

Then why did you keep bringing it up zit face? Go whackoff somewhere dreaming about someone fucking your fat ass. Fucking right wing retards and their fetishes. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sit down dummy. You're not even making sense.

Jim

You're the one who thinks that someone on their knees means you should automatically start trying to coax your turtle out of its shell.
Hahaha.......... Just think this is coming from a guy with an avatar of an old bald dude on his knees behind a car named Trump, lol.

I've got little evie's new avatar right here...

Look in the mirror then read what your dumb ass wrote. Then go get your eyes checked.
I've got little evie's new avatar right here...

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Your messiah would not live there not fancy enough for him. Lack of security.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's typical of woomby to try to twist things into a narrative like the lying liberal that he is. Just look at his responses to others' posts here on a variety of subjects. He's one of those that keeps saying " It depends on what the definition of "is" is " when challenged about what he says in HIS posts. woomby the EUNUCH can never defend any position he takes, and then reverts to the libs play book of ranting, speculation, and name calling when he's getting his swishy ass kicked. And if that doesn't work, he'll put someone on "ignore" all the while having his WK's tell him what's being said about his sorry, lying Gloryhole Guru ass. It would figure that he lives in a state with perhaps the most famous lying couple, and his heroes, Slick Willy and Shrillary. He's a cum guzzling scumbag that's pissed off at the world for him being born a EUNUCH and feels entitled to all that his eyes survey, without having to earn any of it. If it's not shoved at him through a hole in a men's room stall, woomby just too lazy go after it. Look at how many jobs he's claims to have had on here. His atrocious spelling proves him a liar about being " a freelance writer of travel brochures". How many magazine editors would buy an article with spelling errors and conclusions not supported by verifiable facts from woomby, unless they wanted to make him the Arkansas version of Jason Blair of New York Times fame and for the editors to be laughed out of a job ?
It's typical of woomby to try to twist things into a narrative like the lying liberal that he is. Just look at his responses to others' posts here on a variety of subjects. He's one of those that keeps saying " It depends on what the definition of "is" is " when challenged about what he says in HIS posts. woomby the EUNUCH can never defend any position he takes, and then reverts to the libs play book of ranting, speculation, and name calling when he's getting his swishy ass kicked. And if that doesn't work, he'll put someone on "ignore" all the while having his WK's tell him what's being said about his sorry, lying Gloryhole Guru ass. It would figure that he lives in a state with perhaps the most famous lying couple, and his heroes, Slick Willy and Shrillary. He's a cum guzzling scumbag that's pissed off at the world for him being born a EUNUCH and feels entitled to all that his eyes survey, without having to earn any of it. If it's not shoved at him through a hole in a men's room stall, woomby just too lazy go after it. Look at how many jobs he's claims to have had on here. His atrocious spelling proves him a liar about being " a freelance writer of travel brochures". How many magazine editors would buy an article with spelling errors and conclusions not supported by verifiable facts from woomby, unless they wanted to make him the Arkansas version of Jason Blair of New York Times fame and for the editors to be laughed out of a job ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Atrocious spelling? You don't have any basis for that. You begin by accusing me of twisting something into a narrative and then you proceed to do the exact same goddamn thing. You know goddamn well that I don't work in a fucking gloryhole, but you insist on making EVERY single post about that fucking shit, like some retarded child who's stuck on stupid. You accuse me of lacking facts when your every goddamn post is nothing but absolute bullshit.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order. You know what you're saying is bullshit and you continue to say it anyway. Go fuck yourself.

Your messiah would not live there not fancy enough for him. Lack of security. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
well he does have a nicer house doesn't he?

you are a chimp

well he does have a nicer house doesn't he?

you are a chimp The pic looks like your mamma not mine bitch.
[/IMG] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Keep on floating you little turd.
Keep on floating you little turd. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
speak up chimp! no one wants to hear you!