Michigan Govr lets citizens get poisoned by water

It's Ekim The Inbred CHIMP WELSHER ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yours is woomby the dick sucking fag.........
since i have EVA the chimp on ignore, let me translate his latest post ..

I noticed you didn't answer the question, because you can't defend the inference.

Nevertheless, I assume all the water I drink would rust and corrode car parts - and I typically drink Ozarka, or whatever bottled water the mamasan gives me when I leave the AMP. Originally Posted by DSK
Did you read anything except the last line? Your question was answered. For someone claiming you are not the JL, you two sure display the same traits?
EVA's latest post, translated.

• DSK
  • 01-24-2016, 01:40 PM
Did you read anything except the last line? Your question was answered. For someone claiming you are not the JL, you two sure display the same traits? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If that is your answer, then the only rational course of action is to put you on ignore. I'm not going to play your cutesy games.
If that is your answer, then the only rational course of action is to put you on ignore. I'm not going to play your cutesy games. Originally Posted by DSK
WAAAAA, good riddance..
If that is your answer, then the only rational course of action is to put you on ignore. I'm not going to play your cutesy games. Originally Posted by DSK
i already have him on ignore. and my ECC experience has suddenly increased because of it.

here is the sum total of every post EVA the chimp has ever made..

now you can ignore EVA and not miss anything he says! you already know!!

WAAAAA, good riddance.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I had you on "ignore" but I soon missed the daily chuckles I got from reading what ever you post said
I had you on "ignore" but I soon missed the daily chuckles I got from reading what ever you post said Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LOL, where are your kid pics hillbilly? Had me on ignore from the 18th to the 24, can't you do better than that hillbilly?
I had you on "ignore" but I soon missed the daily chuckles I got from reading what ever you post said Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

EVA's reply translated ..

LOL, where are your kid pics hillbilly? Had me on ignore from the 18th to the 24, can't you do better than that hillbilly? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
what is it with your desires to see kids pics, you are a pervert
what is it with your desires to see kids pics, you are a pervert Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LOL, where are your kid pics hillbilly? Had me on ignore from the 18th to the 24, can't you do better than that hillbilly?

of course EVA is a pervert! the FBI should decent on his pervert empire at any minute!

jared fogle has nothing on EVA the pervert

• DSK
  • 01-24-2016, 09:41 PM
i already have him on ignore. and my ECC experience has suddenly increased because of it.

here is the sum total of every post EVA the chimp has ever made..

now you can ignore EVA and not miss anything he says! you already know!!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It feels better already
Reading too many of little eva's posts is known to have the same deleterious effect on one's mental faculties as drinking the water in Flint, Michigan.
what is it with your desires to see kids pics, you are a pervert Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LOL, you are the ignorant hillbilly who keeps posting then. wondered if you your lesson yet. You hillbillies are slow Learners. .