Definition Of A.....

We don't start whining when they exaggerate our performance or looks. Maybe I don't care because I don't have much of an ego and definitely wouldn't want to draw attention to my flaws. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
What Flaws? I don't see any.
If someone palmed my beer gut/whiskey gut/mom tummy I would throw up. Don't palm my gut guys!!! Originally Posted by KatieKatie
What the hell kind of pervert is you?
We don't start whining when they exaggerate our performance or looks. Maybe I don't care because I don't have much of an ego and definitely wouldn't want to draw attention to my flaws. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
WOW, you ladies actually sometime exaggerate you looks and or performance. WELL HELL, imagine that !!
Thanks hun Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If I ever come out of retirement and if you're still around, I'm calling you first, I love playing with a real smart'ass'
If I ever come out of retirement and if you're still around, I'm calling you first, I love playing with a real smart'ass' Originally Posted by FRED G SHAFT

I Love Real Smartasses as well makes things interesting and fun...
What Flaws? I don't see any. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Don't keep looking.

What the hell kind of pervert is you? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Minimal.

WOW, you ladies actually sometime exaggerate you looks and or performance. WELL HELL, imagine that !! Originally Posted by FRED G SHAFT
I didn't say we do. YOU DO!

Notice the clarity between your car pictures and your inside pictures, Dorthy? Maybe take a few during the day inside with your curtains open. Natural light is nice. Butter faces and butter nothins are a dime a dozen around here. You have a pretty face. Eff it!!!
Don't keep looking.

Minimal.

I didn't say we do. YOU DO!

Notice the clarity between your car pictures and your inside pictures, Dorthy? Maybe take a few during the day inside with your curtains open. Natural light is nice. Butter faces and butter nothins are a dime a dozen around here. You have a pretty face. Eff it!!! Originally Posted by KatieKatie
Thanks sweetheart
I for one missed Wakeup. Ive never had a bad thing to say about him and vice versa. Hes honest and blunt and too me there needs to be more of that on this board, because there's a lot of bs on here.

That's because all whores lub me... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Sorry KatieKatie, my mistake. Going forward, I'll try to pay better attention, Lol
To Dorothy don't sweat it hun!!! If only we could write reviews on some of these men, lol. I'd have a novel of shit to say. Some of them seriously got the nerve to speak ill on someones body. Lol. Well there are sum men that have santa tummies and u can't find the little penis hiding under it. Hope that made u smile! Get your money and never take this hobby personally.
To Dorothy don't sweat it hun!!! If only we could write reviews on some of these men, lol. I'd have a novel of shit to say. Some of them seriously got the nerve to speak ill on someones body. Lol. Well there are sum men that have santa tummies and u can't find the little penis hiding under it. Hope that made u smile! Get your money and never take this hobby personally. Originally Posted by Kammye

Hahaha I like you kisses
I for one missed Wakeup. Ive never had a bad thing to say about him and vice versa. Hes honest and blunt and too me there needs to be more of that on this board, because there's a lot of bs on here. Originally Posted by Kammye
You know you're not my type right? There's no need to suck up to me in hopes that I'll give you a freebie...
To Dorothy don't sweat it hun!!! Originally Posted by Kammye
Hahaha I like you kisses Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Godamn right.....some modern day lesbo action about to take place in this bitch......
You know you're not my type right? There's no need to suck up to me in hopes that I'll give you a freebie... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I feel the same way she does and if you ever thunk about having a session with me I Would charge you DOUBLE... At least that would make you Wakeup and realize what your doing lol
Godamn right.....some modern day lesbo action about to take place in this bitch...... Originally Posted by Russ38

Can you actually handle it?