Ze Injured, Out of Work for a While, and Could Use Some Help

Phildo-- could you do me a personal favor and just not turn this into another ______ vs. Tara thing? If you don't stop, she won't stop.. and I really don't want this particular train going off the rails... this wasn't an "ouchie I fell off my bike n' scraped my knee" for Ze. This was a "Holy fuck, she's lucky to be alive" for Ze. I'm still in the middle of doing what I can to help her out here and would appreciate if we could just keep this somewhat on track. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Exuse me? Who started it? Not me did i Grace? So don't tell me what to say or not to say. Phildo started the crap and dam right i will say something back in my defense. Now if he does not come back on here and say something were all good. Like I said in the very beginning I have offered my concere apologies but when your friend wants to hijack your thread for my spelling hum you need to talk to him about it don't call me out.
Doesn't matter who started it or why, continuing it here is the wrong thing to do. So everyone wanting to start, continue, participate in, or egg on a drama slap fight, please take it somewhere else.
Good advice there my dear friend.
Stands and applauds! Bravo, Grace Preston, bravo!

And my best to ~Ze~ Originally Posted by jimmylbob
Thanks Jimmybob for the pm that was really sweet. Some people on here just never learn. Hope ze gets better.
Exuse me? Who started it? Not me did i Grace? So don't tell me what to say or not to say. Phildo started the crap and dam right i will say something back in my defense. Now if he does not come back on here and say something were all good. Like I said in the very beginning I have offered my concere apologies but when your friend wants to hijack your thread for my spelling hum you need to talk to him about it don't call me out. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I know you aren't as dumb as you like to pretend to be.. so maybe you should re-read what I wrote. I DID call out Phildo... not you. However, some of us are capable of calling people out in a polite manner without going nuclear butt hurt. Now, kindly take your drama elsewhere.

Edited to Add-- I read your PM after posting this... I said it in my response and I will also say it publicly. Do not PM me again. This is the third time I've actually either said something to someone who was starting shit with you for no reason or I've complimented you in a thread that you've decided to send me a rude missive. I'm not sure what your issue is-- but I don't want a subscription.
Grow up please. I don't like you never have! You have sent me several pms asking me questions about the gym and how I get my body the way I do..So get that right there! Funny you say you didn't want to hijack this thread well look what your doing right now? So if your gonna preach it then do it. Now please get off my ass and trust me your not my type. I'm not A grace Preston fan your not a Tara fan. Fine! I'm glad we made that clear. I can go to the gym now with a clear piece of mind
Ty
Regardless of who started it that mess doesn't belong here so keep it off this thread!

Anyhow-- back to Ze... I am still collecting donations for her and will be until she is able to return. This job doesn't come with the perks of a real world job such as short term disability-- so those who are able to help are greatly appreciated.
She was involved in an accident, that was not her fault. She may actually be eligible for damages and or ssi. my buddy is a personal injury attorney....She should consult one. or, at the very least if the other party left the scene, She should have uninsured motorist coverage. Nobody should have to be responsible for medical bills when they are the victim of a hit and run driver....hopefully someone close to her can guide her so that she can get treatment, financial relief, and She can come out of this tragic situation whole.....
Medical bills are not the issue. From a pure standpoint of medical bills.. she's covered. Its the wages that become an issue. If it is anything like my wreck a couple years ago, insurance won't even negotiate a settlement on that until her medical care is deemed complete-- and even at that.... she can't claim lost wages that would have been gained by illegal means (the hobby).

SSI is for permanent disability-- or disability expected to last longer than a year. The application process can take up to 2 years.

My only concern in fundraising for her is to keep her rent paid and her lights on... the medical stuff is covered.
Medical bills are not the issue. From a pure standpoint of medical bills.. she's covered. Its the wages that become an issue. If it is anything like my wreck a couple years ago, insurance won't even negotiate a settlement on that until her medical care is deemed complete-- and even at that.... she can't claim lost wages that would have been gained by illegal means (the hobby).

SSI is for permanent disability-- or disability expected to last longer than a year. The application process can take up to 2 years.

My only concern in fundraising for her is to keep her rent paid and her lights on... the medical stuff is covered. Originally Posted by GracePreston

Grace, I must say you have a beautiful soul and a kindred heart. So many people live within their own selfish needs in this world. Keep up the good work.

Also can I just give you some cash to help?
Flat out--- she has done a lot for me over the years. It is the least I could do in return.
I know you've said it already but I'm lazy. Update on ways of helping? Especially for cash donations since most of us operate that way.
Easiest ways cash wise are either to...

A. Drop off cash at my incall during my regular hours. I'm near Preston and the GBTP.

B. Green Dot. You can get a Money Pak Reload at 7-11, CVS, Kroger-- though I would avoid Walgreens because they've begun asking for ID there. 7-11 I know does not ask for it-- that is where I go when I need to pick one up. There is a number on the back of the card, just PM me the number and I will get the cash to her royal Ze-ness.
Damn tara do u have to make every fucking thing about you?

We all know class has never been your thing but bringing your drama to THIS THREAD is an all time low even for YOUR SKANKY ASS

Lets not hope u ever need help sometime

Bitch