RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THINK INSURANCE PREMIUMS ARE GOING DOWN.........HAHAHA

• CJ7
  • 05-12-2014, 04:36 PM
??? Can't defend Odumbo's math illiteracy anymore? You lose, shitbrain. Go back and read the thread again from the beginning. I'm done fucking with you; it neither challenges nor amuses me, it just wastes my time.

Originally Posted by lustylad

you didn't answer the question sport... thats dodging the entire statement

next contestant please, Laddie just had his ass handed to him and left whining and calling names like a 2 year old.
Stop crying little boys. I'm done kicking your asses today. Just do your math homework on fractions and percentages and be on time for class tomorrow. And CBJizzface, don't stay out late streetwalking in tranny alley tonight. You need to be alert and bushy-tailed in my class if you don't want to do 4th grade all over again.

. Originally Posted by lustylad

You don't get to park at this stadium, lightweight. Bluster all you want. We all know you for the featherweight you are.

In other words, you wouldn't last ten seconds outside of a fucking coal mine...
you didn't answer the question sport... thats dodging the entire statement

next contestant please, Laddie just had his ass handed to him and left whining and calling names like a 2 year old. Originally Posted by CJ7

Hey CBJerkme, you remind me of the little punk in high school wrestling who would lose every match by getting himself pinned in the first period. The funny part was - each time the referee slammed his hand down on the mat to end the match, the idiot would jump up and flail his arms as if he won...

Recap - In #49, you were stupid enough to defend Odumbo's math error.

In #51, you got your ass pinned.

In #52 you doubled down on stupid.

In #53 and #54, you and assup started bawling like a pair of 2-year-olds.

In #55, you got pinned a second time.

And you dodged the entire question of how anything can be reduced by more than 100%. I guess your survival instinct finally kicked in - ya don't want to be pinned 3 times in one thread, do ya tranny boy?

• CJ7
  • 05-13-2014, 10:40 AM
Hey CBJerkme, you remind me of the little punk in high school wrestling who would lose every match by getting himself pinned in the first period. The funny part was - each time the referee slammed his hand down on the mat to end the match, the idiot would jump up and flail his arms as if he won...

Recap - In #49, you were stupid enough to defend Odumbo's math error.

In #51, you got your ass pinned.

In #52 you doubled down on stupid.

In #53 and #54, you and assup started bawling like a pair of 2-year-olds.

In #55, you got pinned a second time.

And you dodged the entire question of how anything can be reduced by more than 100%. I guess your survival instinct finally kicked in - ya don't want to be pinned 3 times in one thread, do ya tranny boy?

post # 12
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055289931] Why is it that you ignorant lib-retarded morons cannot see that taxes paid for subsidies IS an INCREASE in health insurance costs for every tax paying citizen, CBJ7?

what part of increase don't you understand asshat ?

http://nation.foxnews.com/obamacare/...ms-200-percent

An exhaustive study by three congressional committees delivers startling news about the dire effects of Obamacare: President Barack Obama’s signature legislation could increase health insurance premiums by over 200 percent and render insurance coverage unaffordable for millions of Americans.
Broadly, the new report declares that Obamacare “breaks its core promise” to make healthcare coverage affordable

a premium increases by 200 % and loses 100% of the increase the premium isn't FREE

youre a dumbass

The End

It amazes me how far you will go to defend Obama, CBJ7! Especially for an "independent".

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It doesn't amaze me how stupid you are.

An attorney who doesn't know estimate means.......estimate.

Then you say pointing out an estimate is not a promise is going to great lengths to defend the president. Not hardly. He is merely an incidental in this case.

The English language is the defendant.

You claim to be in a profession where words generally have specific definitions and punctuation can change the entire meaning of a sentence. A job you are held to higher standards than very common folk, for your behavior and words.

It couldn't be more obvious you don't believe in bringing your work home. You leave your briefcase and your ethics behind as you slip into your sog slippers.
And Odumbo promises 100% stupid by you. He said it was estimated a 3,000% fall in premiums! What an idiot You double down in the same post by using your stupidity to try and characterize his. 200% stupid.! His sheer stupidity is an embarrassment to Columbia and Harvard Law! Even scarier - his own libtard speechwriters and advisers don't catch stuff like this! And neither do the morons in the audience who cheer on his retarded math! Maybe they are thinking "Gee, if a 100% fall in my insurance cost is good, then a 3,000% fall must be 30 times better!" Again, based on your own stupidity, you go on to dig your own hole deeper and deeper. Mouthful by mouthful. 300% stupid. That's how libtards think!

What happens when this clown is negotiating with Putin to reduce nuclear warheads? Does he say "I want at least a 3,000% cut"? He's a laughingstock!

Is this the same idiot who visited all 57 states on the campaign trail?

I feel bad for Sasha and Malia when Odumbo tries to help them do their math homework.

Is there any wonder why this dolt can't pass a budget or negotiate a reduction in the deficit? He can't understand the numbers!

The Emperor has no clothes! The POTUS needs to take REMEDIAL MATH classes ASAP! Or else we need a new POTUS before this fucking dunce takes us all down!

Even Dan Quayle would be a vast improvement. We'd be much safer with a Dan Quayle who can't spell than we are with a Barack Odumbo who can't even do basic math!

You broke the stupid meter quite a ways back. You built a huge stone monument to stupidity, in a swamp. It already tilts further than the Tower of Pisa.

And to finish your opus you ignore the broken stupid meter and try to set an ECCIE record for irrelevance.

You didn't even come close.
Hey Dickmuncher - Same question for you as I posed to your ignorant, math-challenged pal CBJellyfish:

How can the cost of anything (whether it is an original cost or an adjusted cost) drop by more than 100%?

Word of advice - You don't need to pump up the font size and put all of your comments in boldface. It doesn't make your arguments any more persuasive. It merely makes you look too insecure to post normally.
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2014, 01:06 PM
Hey Dickmuncher - Same question for you as I posed to your ignorant, math-challenged pal CBJellyfish:

How can the cost of anything (whether it is an original cost or an adjusted cost) drop by more than 100%? Originally Posted by lustylad

the same way it can rise more than 100% you dumbass
the same way it can rise more than 100% you dumbass Originally Posted by CJ7

Wrong, tranny boy. Before I pin you for the 3rd time in one thread, let's wait and see if Dickmuncher can get it right.
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2014, 01:20 PM
Wrong, tranny boy. Before I pin you for the 3rd time in one thread, let's wait and see if Dickmuncher can get it right. Originally Posted by lustylad

so YOU say, but you also say post 49 comes before post 12... ergo, you're a dumbass
It doesn't amaze me how stupid you are.

An attorney who doesn't know estimate means.......estimate.

Then you say pointing out an estimate is not a promise is going to great lengths to defend the president. Not hardly. He is merely an incidental in this case.

The English language is the defendant.

You claim to be in a profession where words generally have specific definitions and punctuation can change the entire meaning of a sentence. A job you are held to higher standards than very common folk, for your behavior and words.

It couldn't be more obvious you don't believe in bringing your work home. You leave your briefcase and your ethics behind as you slip into your sog slippers. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
How far can an "estimate" be off before it is considered a lie? How does one reduce any amount by 3000% and arrive at anything but a negative number?

How is it you can't figure this out for yourself?
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2014, 05:23 PM
How far can an "estimate" be off before it is considered a lie? How does one reduce any amount by 3000% and arrive at anything but a negative number?

How is it you can't figure this out for yourself? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...could-reduce-/

how is it you can never manage to do your own homework before you fall off the LIE wagon and start whining ?
Obama said 3000%. Deal with it.
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2014, 05:50 PM
Obama said 3000%. Deal with it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

so did a report from an outside nonpartisan source .... deal with it
so did a report from an outside nonpartisan source .... deal with it Originally Posted by CJ7
How does that make Obama right?